Disability and Beauty

A place where photographers and artists with limited mobility or other disabilities can display their artwork.

Awesome and Extraordinary features - August 30, 2010

CeePhotoArt CeePhotoArt 946 posts

Features for this week have been posted. I’m not sure what to say about them other than they are all awesome and extraordinary. The features cover a variety of mediums and topics. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!! Please stop by and comment on the artists featured image. They will enjoy the views and comments. And you’ll make someone very happy!!

Need $$$ for Weed by Buckwhite
A Flower in the MIx by DLazarus
Kettle Rust – NSW by CasPhotography
Trying To Hold On To Time by Carol Sawyer
Yellow Docs and Blue Jeans by Lyndy
Yelling Out His Warning Call by Chuck Gardner
Patricia Lake, Westerly View by Vickie Emms
A Shot of Beauty by Brian Dodd
Going Green by Mark Richards
Pink Poodles by Janette Anderson
Artistic Puppy by Brandie1
Summer, Silver Linings’ ~ Series Fall colors in August 1of 1 by NatureGreeting Cards ©ccwr

Hugs and blessings
Cee

Helen Akerstrom Photography Helen Akerstro... 480 posts

Great selection Cee!

Ana Belaj Ana Belaj 7772 posts

Beautiful selection-congratulations to everyone!!!

SilverGinger SilverGinger 114 posts

Great choice of colour images Cee, those illuminous yellow DM’s are wild, lol

NatureGreeting Cards ©ccwri NatureGreeting... 1115 posts

Congrats to all the feature artist!!
Thank you Cee & Chris for all you do, and your hard work with the groups, and community support!!
I am delighted to have Summer, Silver Linings’ ~ Series Fall colors in August 1of 1 feature in your wonderful group! THANK YOU!!!!! Hugs & Blessings Carolyn

Buckwhite Buckwhite 931 posts

Thank you so much for including my work in such an awesome group of artists. I am very honored.

Vickie Emms Vickie Emms 5070 posts

Thank you so much for choosing my Patricia Lake, Westerly View as one of your choices today Cee.

This is wonderful and so appreciated. Congratulations everyone on Cee’s wonderful choices.

My image is my last choice to fill a calendar of scenes of Reflections In the Canadian Rocky Mountains seen
HERE

Hugs to all
Vickie

Sazzart Sazzart 1117 posts

Congratulations on all these marvelous selections!

Carol2 Carol2 1086 posts

Thank you soo very much Cee!! Congratulations to everyone in the selections!!!

CasPhotography CasPhotography 40 posts

Thanks all… & Congrats to all others ;)

Mark Richards Mark Richards 51 posts

Many thanks to you Cee for the time and effort you put into the group, this is a terrific way of listing featured artists… well done!