Disability and Beauty

A place where photographers and artists with limited mobility or other disabilities can display their artwork.

Newer Members Featured April 29, 2010

CeePhotoArt CeePhotoArt 946 posts

In the past couple of weeks we’ve had some wonderful new photographers and artists join our wonderful group of multi-talented artists. Our membership is now at 209 members, with
6,945 images
51 T-Shirt designs
238 written works

I thought for features tonight I’d highlight some of our new members. I also featured Sazzart and Rebecca Bryson who many of you know are not new members. I just enjoyed their work and thought they’d help show-off some of our new members.

So please remember to click on each of the thumbnails and leave a comment on the featured work and welcome them into our group. Thank you so very much! The artists will appreciate the hits. It’s better than applause.

Jackpot the Bull by Margaret Stockdale
Who Left the Light On by Andy Smith
PORTRAITS COLLAGE by ROSETTA JALLOW by Rosetta Jallow
Dayville Pasture by Debbie Sandersfeld
Sunkist Sunset by Gail Bridger
Comfort of a Snuggle by Rebecca Bryson
Rainbow Thunder by Fractal3dArt
Sunset on the Bay by Scott Manley
Technicolour Anemone – AQWA, Western Australia by Ashli Zis
Horse shoe by Graham Mewburn
Cosmic Storm Rider by Sazzart
In reflexion by Nastya Shishkovskaya

Fractal3dArt Fractal3dArt 750 posts

Thank you for honoring my work, “Rainbow Thunder,” with a featured position this week!

Ashli Zis Ashli Zis 3 posts

Thankyou very much for a featured position, I’m glad the group likes my piece :)

rosettajallow1 rosettajallow1 119 posts

Wonderful choices and a great group to be in.

Pagly4u Pagly4u 655 posts

brilliant choices…and a Wonderful group to be a part of………Congratulations to all….hugs…..

Margaret Stockdale Margaret Stock... 198 posts

Thankyou very much for this feature!! Congrats to all the other members also featured…….well done!

Gramia97 Gramia97 347 posts

thank you all so much, I delighted.

manleyaudio manleyaudio 4 posts

Thanks for the featured position! Congratulations to everyone, and all who participated.

Gail Bridger Gail Bridger 225 posts

Thank you beautiful ladies, I am honored and very happy!!! Congratulations to all that was featured….smiles!!!!

win charles win charles 88 posts

love

Andy Smith Andy Smith 28 posts

Many thanks for the feature and nice coments. Its nice to find a group of like minded “mobility restricted” people ;-)

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait