Decorative and Traditional Art/ HAND PAINTED ART ONLY/ 2 PER DAY...

HAND PAINTED PAINTINGS AND DRAWINGS, COLLAGE AND MOSAICS/NO iPhone Cases!

FEATURES ARE UP FOR THE WEEK OF 07/23/2012 IN DECORATIVE AND TRADITIONAL ART GROUP!

linmarie linmarie 2102 posts

Congratulations to our wonderful art works this week of domestic cats and kittens… these all made me smile so big.. some are so wonderfully whimsical and the others made me go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,making me want to hold that kitty…You were all very creative with these pieces.. and should be proud of yourselves..
All works are click able to go to its page to leave comments and please leave your comments here as well..

We have a challenge beginning today in 6 hours.. BARNS AND SHEDS.. please check it out and have fun..challenge here
Until next week,, we wish you all peace, love, light and inspiration!
♥linmarie and ♥Niki

354 – GREEN CAT ON A WALL – DAVE EDWARDS – COLOURED PENCILS – 2012 by BLYTHART

Cat Napping by Pam Humbargar

Margherita Bientinesi Margherita Bie... 135 posts

so many beautiful cats!! thank you very much for this wonderful feature :))

BeClo BeClo 9070 posts

How cute, funny and wonderful these works are! Congratulations to you all!

redqueenself redqueenself 139 posts

Proud to see my kitty next to Anita’s!

Pam Humbargar Pam Humbargar 655 posts

A charming bunch of kitties! Thanks for including mine and congratulations to all:)

Linda Woodward Linda Woodward 62 posts

Thank you for the inclusion amongst all these truly talented artists. Congratulations to you all…absolutely fabulous artwork! :)

Val Spayne Val Spayne 348 posts

A great variety. Congratulations everyone.

Niki Hilsabeck Niki Hilsabeck 308 posts

You read my mind Linmarie…have seen so many wonderful kitties in our galleries, these are excellent choices! Congratulations everyone!

Terri Maddock Terri Maddock 3056 posts

Great selection! Congrats everyone!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait