Decorative and Traditional Art/ HAND PAINTED ART ONLY/ 2 PER DAY...

HAND PAINTED PAINTINGS AND DRAWINGS, COLLAGE AND MOSAICS/NO iPhone Cases!

FEATURES ARE UP FOR THE WEEK OF 5/7/12 IN THE DECORATIVE AND TRADITIONAL ART GROUP!

Niki Hilsabeck Niki Hilsabeck 308 posts

Here in the States we have Mothers Day coming up on Sunday… thought I would honor that with a “Stages of a Woman” theme. Congratulations everyone, it was hard to narrow down the choices! Have a wonderful week!

Woman by sunlit window
by Dan Wilcox

Mama and Her Cubs
by Juliane Porter

Mother Earth
by Madalena Lobao-Tello

The Bride
by artbyrachel

Portrait of Tana
by Tatyana Binovskaya

The last dance
by olivia-art

Beach Babes
by Sherry Cummings

Girls on the beach
by Solotry

Water Tank Hopscotch
by Cary McAulay

Gossip Girls :)
by Sneha Nadig

the silence of thoughts
by Rossella Buscemi

Mrs Mary Coard
by Graham Clark

Sandra Lee Woods Sandra Lee Woods 350 posts

Congrats to all a beautiful showing.

Solotry Solotry 96 posts

Thank you very much for your featuring!

linmarie linmarie 2110 posts

Oh,, my goodness me.. what a wonderful tribute and honor to all moms.. thank you Niki.. for this wonderful celebration of all of us moms whom wear many faces and have many different jobs.. and responsibilities to our families…but we all know the one job of all for moms. is loving and protecting our children to the fullest♥
For me.. this gallery makes my heart sing.. for I know my children love me unconditionally,, and except the fact.. now that they are older.. I am mom.. and I will always have something to say,, share and give them.. love me or leave me I always say.. they choose to love me… lol!!
Happy Mothers Day to all our wonderful members .. and we hope you all take time to reflect on what your mom means to you♥
Congratulations to all our featured art works here today.. you all brought tears to my eyes.. with memories and reflections of what many faces my mom wore and still does♥ She is a Rock in my life!

Dan Wilcox Dan Wilcox 64 posts

Thank you for including me amongst such talent, it really means a lot

BeClo BeClo 9130 posts

So touching and lovely. Happy Mother’s day to the ladies and Congratulations to all featured artists

Juliane Porter Juliane Porter 11 posts

Thank you for including “Mama and her Cubs” in this wonderful feature! I’m honored to be amongst such talented artists!

Val Spayne Val Spayne 467 posts

Happy Mothers day to all across the pond. Congratulations to featured artists.

Cary McAulay Cary McAulay 68 posts

Thanks….that is a great compliment! Ü

Sally Griffin Sally Griffin 3735 posts

Beautiful choices. Congratulations to all! Very nice tribute to all the Moms!!!

Madalena Lobao-Tello Madalena Lobao... 7201 posts

Congratulations to all the artists with featured artworks!!! All great works!

Thank you so much for inculding my painting in the group amongs all the beautiful art work featured!!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait