Decorative and Traditional Art/ HAND PAINTED ART ONLY/ 2 PER DAY...

HAND PAINTED PAINTINGS AND DRAWINGS, COLLAGE AND MOSAICS/NO iPhone Cases!

FEATURES ARE UP FOR THE WEEK OF 12/19/2011 IN DECORATIVE AND TRADITIONAL ART GROUP!

linmarie linmarie 2099 posts

CONGRATULATIONS! to our featured art work and their artists..
This week thinking about Peace and Love, I chose the genre’ of PASTELS…..they are so soft and really do bring about a feeling of peace when you gaze upon the art work..
A few of our members have a couple of features this week and I have also honored our co host NIKI.. she is also an amazing Pastel artist and deserves recognition for all her hard work here.. we appreciate her very much, and this is my way of saying Thank you.. Niki..

ALL IMAGES ARE CLICK ABLE TO GO TO THE PIECE…♥
BLUE LINKS WILL BE THE TITLE AND LINK TO THE ARTISTS PROFILE PAGE….♥

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OUR MEMBERS.. I will be closing the group down for Christmas weekend, SAT. AND SUN..
but will be back for Monday features on Dec. 26th, 2011 Hope you all understand.. and are also busy with family and friends♥♥♥

madonna and child by Elena Malec

Autumn Morning by Pam Humbargar

Dry Earth Falling by Constance Widen

Italian Greyhound by Hilary Robinson

All I need by Annika Hiltunen

Firery Sunset by Linda Woodward

Ballet Behind the Scenes by Yuriy Shevchuck

Harley by Pam Humbarger

Maurice Car’ nie Barn by Niki Hilsabeck

First Snow Visitor by Leslie Gustafson

3740 Clouds in Flight by CrismanArt

Tranquil Sunset by Linda Woodward

SO SORRY FOR THE REPEAT OF LINKS TO THIS PAGE, MY COMPUTER WAS GLITCHING FOR SOME REASON…

BettyHermann BettyHermann 4680 posts

Beautiful works!
Congratulations to ALL!!!

DoriSanz DoriSanz 20 posts

Congrats to all!!!!

Kay Clark Kay Clark 875 posts

Congratulations to all

Pam Humbargar Pam Humbargar 698 posts

A lovely collection of pastel artworks, linmarie, thank you very much for including mine, and congratulations to all of the artists!!!

Niki Hilsabeck Niki Hilsabeck 314 posts

THANK YOU for including me Linmarie, you did a wonderful job choosing these pieces from my favorite medium. This group is thriving because of you hard work, and it shows! Congratulations everyone!

Sally Griffin Sally Griffin 3715 posts

lovely selection….congrats to all of you featured!

Conoro Conoro 130 posts

This is stunning Linmarie, thank you very much for featuring me and congratulations to all the artists here :-)

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait