Fringe Science & Beyond/ IMAGE ONLY- No Fan Art

Science/ Strange Science/ The Unexplained/ The Unexplainable

Image of the Week/ New Features/ 8/16/16

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 1888 posts

Mid-August Features are up!

Congratulations featured artists, on your Awesome Artwork!
In order…Lukas Brezak, Pinkgamechic, IngenuityDesign, debidabble, Icarusesmart, WildestArt, Crystal Peterlin, Andreav Nawroski, blacknight, Ann Warrenton, Eric Nagle and Ronald Woods!

Go HERE and click on one or all to see in Super-Size, read text, view producs, purchase work or contact artists individually!

Hope you’ll all leave comments & congrats as well!

============
IMAGE of the WEEK
(Formerly featured/ selected for display on our group home page under our description)

star walker by shadowlea
-———————————————————————————————————————
If you haven’t done so yet, please VOTE NOW in the Fade to Black challenge! And don’t miss Strange Daze {Other Universes/Parallel Realities} ~ one week left to enter!

New one coming soon/ stay tuned! :-)

Congrats again to all! Please sign in before you leave… and feel free to post your featured work in any size or format of your choice. Features on our group home will change but this record’s permanent.

Lukas Brezak Lukas Brezak 30 posts

Wooooooooooooooooow!!!!!! Thank You soooooooooo Much, I hope you enjoy it!!! Nice to be on board… I just find out that feature post has comment section :D :D :D learning everyday :D Thaaanks!!!!

Ann  Warrenton Ann Warrenton 16969 posts

All images are so amazing and thought provoking! Congratulations to all featured.
Thank you for including mine.

shadowlea shadowlea 1389 posts

Great gallery, congratulations everyone on your beautiful work, and thank you very much Nadya for the great feature….

debidabble debidabble 1236 posts

One of my favorite groups!!! Thank you so much for the feature.

Eric Nagel Eric Nagel 113 posts

Dear Nadya, thank you for selecting Piece of Humanoid such a selection is a big motivation!

Ronald Woods Ronald Woods 79 posts

Thanks Nadya for selecting Nana and N8! Congrats to all the others who were selected!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait