Fringe Science & Beyond/ IMAGE ONLY- No Fan Art

Science/ Strange Science/ The Unexplained/ The Unexplainable

First Features for November!

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 1889 posts

From the Cutting Edge of Science, Fringe Science and the Unexplained…

THE FANTASTIC WEEKLY DOZEN! As always, these are nothing short of Awesome!

Enjoy the trip ~ ~ !!!!

(Hope you’ll leave your comments and congrats to our fabulous artists on their brilliant work! You can reach each member individually ~ and also, read the text ~ by clicking on the images.)

And don’t miss our current challenge, Ancient Aliens and Other Mysteries of the Past! You can use the link to get there if you haven’t entered yet).

Horror of Mutation by Lemarly

Gravitational Hallucination by kenspics

THE TIME HAS COME by TONYARTIST

Pope Looking for Meteorites . by Andrew Nawroski

No Hadache tonight by MedILS

Dreams Do not Sleep by RosaCobos

Cell Count. by Andrew Nawroski

The universe in a soap-bubble! by badbugs

Issues – The Last Aspen by Sazzart

the great red spot by floatingpilot

the nomads by shadowlea

Something To Behold by Elisabeth and Barry King™ by BE2gether

Sazzart Sazzart 1092 posts

Hi Everyone,
I’d like to Thank Nadya for her hard work deciding WHICH OUTSTANDING Art to Feature…Congratulations to all, & Thanks for including my design in this AWESOME Collection!
Shalom,
Stephen

Donuts Donuts 172 posts

Wonderful selections, congrats to all the artists:)))

shadowlea shadowlea 1389 posts

mind blowing creations, congratulations everyone, and thank you Nadya, appreciate being included in this selection

floatingpilot floatingpilot 812 posts

Congrats to all featured artists! And thank you very much for including one of mine in this wonderful selection!

TONYARTIST TONYARTIST 223 posts

I feel privalidged to be featured alongside great works and thankyou nadya for including mine. Tony

Lemarly Lemarly 965 posts

Fantastic creations!!!!! Congratulations to all talent artists !!!! And thank you very, very much,Nadya, for this big honor of being featured !!! Marjut

ColePhilmore ColePhilmore 8 posts

Awesome! It’s nice to know people have so much appreciation for the creation of others, and I feel very privileged to be a part of this group. Thanks Nadya

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait