Core [C.O.R.E]

The science Vs religion non-debate

DreddArt - Artist Showcase - Jan 23, 2011

Ushna Sardar Ushna Sardar 603 posts

DreddArt
=

Dear viewers here you have the opportunity to ask random questions to our showcase artist at the end!
=

1 What is your most significant work and why?

2 How has RB been a part of your art?

3 As far as your inspiration, would you say you are spontaneous or do you dwell on an idea before you begin your art?

I am definately not the methodical artist! I have times of ‘overflow’ when the ideas come too quick and definate times of ‘artist’s block’! Right now I am very active and have been my most inspired for quite some time. Getting recognition and feedback (if not sales!!) on RedBubble is definately a big factor in this!

4 Art, a possible career or a hobby?

Finished Degree 1994
Working artist since

5 Based on your work, how do you define your art?
Emotional Expressionism

6 How would you define Core? do you think Core had justified & successful to promote artists and their skill? Any suggestion to make it better?

CORE is an intriguing and thought provoking group
The Challenges make me travel into Wiki land for definitions etc and so educate me

7 Abstract or realism?
Abstracted Realism!!! :)

8 Who’s work do you admire?
Edvard Munch
Escher
Kathe Kollwitz
Dali
Francis Bacon
to name a few – there are more but my mind fails me!

9 Is your art a reflection of what you’ve been through or what you observed?

Absolutely!! to Both >>
More recent work reflects what I have been through over recent years.
Older work was very much an observation of all around me when I was a Music Venue Promoter/manager and in the thick of ‘Rock n Roll Lifestyle’!

10 Any of your worst/good work what you couldn’t finish/display for some reason?
There is a lot I do not display on RB but am happy if people interested.
These include

1. Overworked pieces
2. Poor quality
3. Poor photograph of image
4. in progress …. Lots!

~~~~~~~~

!

coppertrees coppertrees 2020 posts

Fantastic collection of Art.

DreddArt DreddArt 740 posts

Thank-you Vickie

Elizabeth Rodriguez Elizabeth Rodr... 11032 posts

oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fantastic collection. and great to know you a little more each time. Thankyou Ushna and Dreddie!

DreddArt DreddArt 740 posts

Thanks Isa

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait