Art and Photography Showcase - please add only YOUR BEST and One Image a day and only for challenge and seasonal themes.

This is a group is a place to share and showcase your best artwork and photographs. Remember > NO Nudity, NO Sexual content, NO violence, NO writing on the image, NO cartoons please.

Challenge Winners - Silhouettes - $20 RB Voucher for September 2012

Jane Neill-Hancock Jane Neill-Han... 5149 posts

Hello dear members!

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to a beautiful autumn. I am looking forward to cooler days and breezy nights – can’t wait for the colors too.

our Silhouettes challenge ended about 5 hours ago. We have TWO winners who will get the $20 RB voucher! Congratulations. I must say the entries were all outstanding and thanks to all who participated and also for those who voted.

our two winners are:

1] The Kiss by Janet Fikar with 9 votes

2] Just walking by Andrew Wilson also with 9 votes

Congratulations to our two winners! I will be requesting your vouchers for you tomorrow AM. You also join the featured members on the main page and in our forum running list of featured members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the rest of our top ten are showcased below in the order of votes received:

Simple Joy…
by Gis� B�rd

Guendalyn Guendalyn 1985 posts

CONGRATULACION !!!!!

patcheah patcheah 847 posts

Congratulations to all artists!
Thanks for the top ten : )

Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 15227 posts

Excellent captures! Congratulations to everyone!

AuntDot AuntDot 4854 posts

Congratulation to all! Such beautiful work!

EdsMum EdsMum 22031 posts

They all look great,well done to everyone. Shirley

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait