Art and Photography Showcase - please add only YOUR BEST and One Image a day and only for challenge and seasonal themes.

This is a group is a place to share and showcase your best artwork and photographs. Remember > NO Nudity, NO Sexual content, NO violence, NO writing on the image, NO cartoons please.

Happy New Year -- 24 Features Today

CeePhotoArt CeePhotoArt 944 posts

Thank you for all your support in 2011. We are hoping you all had a wonderful New Year. We hope that 2012 brings you the best of times and you are as creative as ever. And to kick off the new year, we have 24 features. Please go and check them out. Remember that they will scroll over to the 2nd page for featured work

We will also be starting Cee’s Superstar of the Week again this week. So if you have anyone you would like to nominate for this award please bubble mail Cee Neuner

Hope you enjoy these features as much as we do!!!

Hugs and blessings for this New Year!!
Cee and Chris

Esperanza Gallego Esperanza Gallego 699 posts

Thanks so much and Happy New Year to you too :)

cjcphotography cjcphotography 1842 posts

Great selections Cee. Congratulations to all the talented Artists………Chris ☺

mom23girls mom23girls 2061 posts

Wonderful selections! Congrats to all and Happy New Year! Thank you for all your hard work Cee and Chris!

Ethna Gillespie Ethna Gillespie 1451 posts

Great images. Congratulations to all!

Audrey Clarke Audrey Clarke 796 posts

Congratulations to everyone featured today and thank you for including my shot in your features Cee Happy New Year

sstarlightss sstarlightss 1105 posts

Beautiful selection, Cee, Happy New Year to you and Chris, congrats to all the fearured Artists and works! ;o)

vaggypar vaggypar 12726 posts

Thanks and all the best !!!

Vickie Emms Vickie Emms 5008 posts

Congratulations everyone, what great choices to start the New Year, Cee!
Many happy returns to you too my friend.

Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 15495 posts

Wonderful features! Congratulations to everyone!

AncaJugarean AncaJugarean 13 posts

Beautiful features! Congratulations!

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2640 posts

Thanks very much Cee! Hope your year is also beautiful. I really enjoy this group with all the wonderful challenges and messages! My best wishes to you for 2012! Congrats to all featured artists!!

virginian virginian 12815 posts

Great choices – congrats to all !

RGHunt RGHunt 7071 posts
Congratulations on being featured. Your artwork is very deserving of this honor. The host did an excellent job in selecting the best of the best.
viennablue viennablue 2410 posts

great selection, congratulations to all the featured artists :-)

NewfieKeith NewfieKeith 1741 posts

Awesome Features!!! Congrats :)))

linmarie linmarie 2099 posts

What a wonderful selection of featured works and congratulations everyone,, Happy New Year to you all and may it be filled with tons of inspiration, peace and love♥

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 8430 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists!
Thanks for including my work among those featured. I’m honored.

jane walsh jane walsh 39 posts

nice work to all featured ! and thank you for adding mine! :) happy new yr all

Sally Griffin Sally Griffin 3703 posts

Great selection of work, Cee! Congratulations to all of you!

Elfriede Fulda Elfriede Fulda 829 posts

Excellent selection congratulations to everyone !

jeanlphotos jeanlphotos 10529 posts

Congrats to all..They are wonderful

Guendalyn Guendalyn 1962 posts

congratulacion !!!

Sheryl Gerhard Sheryl Gerhard 793 posts

Congrats to all featured artists!

Rita Blom Rita Blom 3450 posts

Thank you for the New Greetings, a rather belated Happy New Year with Good Health to you Cee & Chris. Thank you for all the hard work last year.

Congratulations to all the featured artists for great work. This is a great group just wish I could find more constant time on RB.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait