Cat's Pajamas & Dog's Tuxedo

Art group for domestic feline and canine

06-21-13...Featured tributes

bdazzled bdazzled 3748 posts

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to the new members of this group.
The fabulous painter artbyarkiko – these are not photos – can you believe the talent ☺
Thank you – we are so pleased to have you

Eyes of Billy by artbyakiko

Hana by artbyakiko

Laura Barbosa – thank you for joining us – I love your colorful style and you never seize to amaze me. More cats please ☺

Celestial Cat by Laura Barbosa

When you are ready by tinypaws

tinypaws is an honorary member of the group. She is the creator of the header and banner to The Baby’s Room, an avid contributor
and one of our top talented Digital artists.

The Failed Attempt by tinypaws

Alma Lee deserves a special spotlight for her wonderful cats. I love the way you always explore new avenues and make me smile.

I am Thinking Fish for Dinner! by Alma Lee

The Owl and 2 Pussycats by Alma Lee

Retro Red Cat by Alma Lee

Meanwhile Backstage… by Alma Lee

sandwoman proves my point that every beautiful picture gets even better with a cat in it. Gorgeous work always from you ☺

Beside you by sandwoman

Obsessed with vintage by sandwoman

Last but not least – this is Lily – one of the most fascinating cat’s I have seen. Thank you Ladymoose for your faithful support.
Know that you are very much appreciated. ☺

Madness by Ladymoose

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Please show your appreciation of your fellow artists by adding a few words of encouragement before leaving
..it only takes a minute of your time…THANK YOU☺

Laura Barbosa Laura Barbosa 121 posts

What an AMAZING Collection!! Thank You for including my “Celestial Cat” amongst these Brilliant Artists!! Some really awesome and fantastic work here! LOVE CATS :0)))XOXO

artbyakiko artbyakiko 7 posts

What a gorgeous collection of cat artworks!!
I’m so honored to see my Billy and Hana included! Thank you. :)

Ida Jokela Ida Jokela 180 posts

Super work everyone, congrats!! Thanks for including my works Kira :)

Pencilpastel Pencilpastel 184 posts

Wonderful works!!

tinypaws tinypaws 1247 posts

I am so proud to be part of this talented group and wish to see more and more beautiful work in this group.Thank you very much for all your time and patience with this group, Kira.
Very well done everyone on excellent work featured.

virginian virginian 12815 posts

Congrats to all !

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait