Cat's Pajamas & Dog's Tuxedo

Art group for domestic feline and canine

06-02-13...FEATURES ...and my last cry for help!

bdazzled bdazzled 3748 posts

DEATH BY NATURAL CAUSES – a matter sadly still pertinent to the situation in this group.
It’s a constant struggle and I have done everything I can think of to keep it alive, but it only helps for a short while.
Then the submissions go back to slack… and that’s where we are again now.
In all honesty we have 3-5 member who are diligent contributors and you are truly appreciated, but I can’t run a group on that.

Here is how I will proceed.
Features will be fewer – I just don’t get enough for a once-a-week-12-pictures-feature-page – and it will be longer in between.
I may have to abandon feature pages like this altogether and just feature with a banner.
And I will open the group so anyone can enter – I do this reluctantly, but I want to be able to say I did everything I could.
This will be my last cry to you for help – I promise!
FYI: Although we are short on entries the group rules and guideline still have to be followed. Thank you ☺

Princess Lily by Ladymoose

I know It All by twopoots

Russian Blue cat by Anne Staub

A Beauty by PatChristensen

Max at the window by Roz McQuillan

amber II by lucyliu

The same color eyes…. :)) by karina73020

We're getting a dog? by Christina Brundage

Black Night by Ladymoose

Where the Wild Things Are… by ibjennyjenny

Speak! by AngieBanta

Night Life by Ladymoose

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Please show your appreciation of your fellow artists by adding a few words of encouragement before leaving
..it only takes a minute of your time…THANK YOU☺

Ladymoose Ladymoose 702 posts

Fantastic as always Kira. Thank you so much for including mine:-)

PatChristensen PatChristensen 516 posts

Congrats to all featured thank you for including one of mine hugs. Hopefully things will pick up soon for this group it is one of the BEST! :)Pat

tinypaws tinypaws 1247 posts

Well done everyone featured.Beautiful selection .;0))

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait