Cat's Pajamas & Dog's Tuxedo

Art group for domestic feline and canine

02-15-11...FEATURES: "CATS SLEEP ANYWHERE"

bdazzled bdazzled 3748 posts

*"CATS SLEEP ANYWHERE"
…and here are a few examples :o)
THANK YOU all for the outstanding work. We are so enjoying to showcase it.

Mikey’s Hangout
by ibjennyjenny

Windowsill Cat
by Margaret Hormann

Snoozing
by vbk70

Dream On
by artbyrachel

Sleeping Tabby
by Karen Martin IPA

Smiling prince
by Marie-Eve Boisclair

So Tired
by BCasTal

Dream
by Elena Kolotusha

Precious
by rocamiadesign

Tabbies Dream
by Anita Inverarity

In a Dream Land
by ambermay

She Purrs In Color
by Beth Clark

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

ENJOY…AND HAPPY CLICKIN’
Kira :o)

ambermay ambermay 316 posts

Thank you so much for such a special feature!
And WOW! congratulations to all artists featured – your images are so amazing!

patjila patjila 948 posts

Yaaawn looking at that wonderful sleepy kitties make me sleepy too :) Congrats to all featured cats and artists :)) I always wished to sleep like a cat sooo relaxed!

Margi Margi 286 posts

gosh, they are all so gorgeous, I want one! or more than one, congrats everyone:))

ibjennyjenny ibjennyjenny 149 posts

Thank you so much for the feature.

rocamiadesign rocamiadesign 2800 posts

These images are so wonderfully cute! Congratulations to all the featured artists! Thank you for including “Precious” among them!

I want one of each of these cats in our home too, but my family has limited me to three.

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1033 posts

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to all FEATURED ARTISTS on your wonderful work ,aren’t cats absolutely The Cats Pajamas ! These images make me smile from the inside out

BCasTal BCasTal 135 posts

Thank you so much for this wonderful feature, such an honor to be among all these amazing images. Congrats everyone!

Marie-Eve Boisclair Marie-Eve Bois... 462 posts

Thank you for featuring my photo, all the images are such wonderful features. Congratualation to all the artists!

artbyrachel artbyrachel 10 posts

How delightful to have Dream on featured here. Thank you so much!!

KarenM KarenM 24 posts

Thank you for the feature here – all beautiful images of these special creatures

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait