Cat's Pajamas & Dog's Tuxedo

Art group for domestic feline and canine - gallery quality only

01-31-11... Features: "The Royal Miaow "

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1062 posts

No matter what position the cat is in, one thing is for certain ………it will ALWAYS make sure that it rules its’ domain!
A fabulous collection of gorgeous works depicting our royal friends so superbly! Heartiest CONGRATULATIONS to all of the wonderful Artists featured here today, it is the most purrfect joy to be able to select so many snuggly, cuddly CATS!

:

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Keep Clicking those precious Kitties!
Thank you all for your magnificent work!
Warmest wishes ~ Lynne

polly470 polly470 897 posts

Lynne..are you a host on here?? How brilliant!! What a fabulous collection of Purrfect cats…and I am proud to be an artist amongst them!!
Hugs,
P
xx

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3831 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists – wonderful work all.
And…CONGRATULATIONS TO Lynne for making her first feature page YAYYY…WTG Lynne :o)xx

Thank you Kira , but everyone please stand and applaud her for her patience in teaching me LOL! Yahhhhhhhhhhhhh way to go KIRA!!!xxx

patjila patjila 950 posts

Congrats to all featured CATS great poses and ofcourse the artists who find them and captured it!
yes all servants of the cats!

Margherita Bientinesi Margherita Bie... 135 posts

how many beautiful cats! lovely works, congratulations to everyone :)

Marjorie Wallace Marjorie Wallace 1054 posts

What wonderful work. I love how you linked the pictures back to the originals so that I could go and visit them.Many of these are among my favorites now. Thanks for featuring them.

Graham Taylor Graham Taylor 16 posts

Many thanks for Featuring my shot “Curiosity” in this wonderful collection
regards
Graham

pahit pahit 52 posts

So many thanks for featuring mey ginger kitten! This is really a fabulous collection and my congratulatins too to all the artists!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait