Canadian Artists - 2 a day

Showcasing Canadian Artists

Features are Up for Feb 18 2013!

Marilyn Cornwell Marilyn Cornwell 3495 posts

What a wonderful experience to be in Florida with the abundance of colour compared to here in Ontario with the more subtle tones of greys and whites that snow brings. so I’ve chosen a theme of contrasts this week.

I hope you like the selections and please forgive me for not creating a permanent gallery of these wonderful images. I will have more time in April to showcase the wonderful work of Canadian Artists.

I am still asking for a co-host so that we can feature the work of all these great artists in a more timely manner and more frequent basis. We have a really big gallery and it can be showcased every day! That’s how great the images are.

The work effort is small and the enjoyment is great. Please take a moment to reflect on giving 20 minutes once a week to your fellow Canadian Artists. Let me know what might make you want to participate.

All my best to you,
Marilyn

Dlouise Dlouise 3043 posts

congrats to all!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait