# 1/24 HRS # BREATHTAKING WILD ANIMALS & PLANTS NO ZOO or FLOWER MACRO CAPTURES

WILD ANIMALS,FAUNA FLORA, IN THEIR NATURAL INVIRONMENT, NO ZOO,WILDLIFE SANCTUARY OR ENCLOSED ANIMALS OR FLOWER MACRO CAPTURES! SPECIFY CAPTURED LOCATION!

BRAND NEW FEATURES FOR 2ND WEEK IN MARCH ARE UP 2012/03/11

Magriet Meintjes Magriet Meintjes 4078 posts

Hi and THANK YOU to all our members with the amazing work that just flows into the group! It makes my task with features so difficult unfortunately I can only do twelve, so here, for this week, butterflies and birds!

the Pale or Giant Owl butterfly (Caligo memnon)
by Johan (photowalker) Nijenhuis

Swallowtail Butterfly with lilac
by davvi

Fritillary Butterfly on Firewheel
by Arla M. Ruggles

Three together
by Meeli Sonn

The Viceroy and Ixora
by Glenn Cecero

Butterfly Menagerie
by naturalnomad

"I love hanging out among the Banksias."
by Trish Meyer

Black Collared Barbet
by Warren. A. Williams

Cape Weaver
by Lamprecht

Australian King Parrot II
by Tom Newman

The Hummingbird & The Amarelis
by Kathy Baccari

Canadians in the Mist
by Ken McElroy

PLEASE VISIT AND CONGRATULATE OUR MEMBERS, ALL IMAGES ARE CLICKABLE,THANK YOU!
All featured work may enter our Current Montly Avatar Voucher Challenge please read the challenge description before submitting

Warren. A. Williams Warren. A. Wil... 107 posts

What a stunning slection of top class images. It.s great to be a member of this group.
Thanks for the feature.

Kathy Baccari Kathy Baccari 1396 posts

Congratulatulations to all the artists on their amazing features and thank you so much Maggie for including my work in todays features. I am so delighted. :)

Magriet Meintjes Magriet Meintjes 4078 posts

Thank you Warren and Kathy, for taking the time to visit and congratulate fellow members, I appreciate itvery much and I am sure the members did as well!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait