FEATURED WORK ONLY - The Best Features of RedBubble - READ SUBMISSION GUIDELINES! - High Quality Featured Work only please.

RB PREVIOUSLY FEATURED Art ONLY! - NO NUDITY; NO iPHONES; NO CLOTHING or OTHER ITEMS; NO STICKERS- 2 SUBMISSIONS PER DAY - FEATURED WORK ONLY!!!! HIGH QUALITY WORK ONLY - Only the best work accepted.

Bunny Clarke has a Solo Exhibition

rocamiadesign rocamiadesign 2802 posts

Congratulations to Bunny Clarke, who is being featured in her own Solo Exhibition. I encourage everybody in this group to visit the exhibition and leave a comment. You can even choose your favorite(s) from Bunny’s gallery to post in the exhibition. Go to the RB Image Conversion Tool. Fill the top blank with the url of the artwork that you want to post. Tick the box that says “Feature – medium” and then tick the box on the bottom that says “Option: add title and author” (the Solo hosts prefer this option). Then press the big red button and your link will appear in the bottom box. Copy or cut and paste this in you comment.

wolfepaw wolfepaw 1255 posts

I have been to Bunny’s exhibition and it is very popular indeed! I brought fractal food and posted some of my Bunny favorites as well. Her work is so deserving of this honor and I hope it increases her already loyal group of watchers, not mention generate some sales of her beautiful work.

Please, everyone, go stop by and check out her work. It really is quite a treat!

Jaclyn Hughes Jaclyn Hughes 5308 posts

Her exhibition is just fabulous! So many wonderful pieces of work. I was there too….. great reception! Get on over there!

rocamiadesign rocamiadesign 2802 posts

Maybe this will help generate more interest in fractal art and get some new artists trying it. Bunny has been a big inspiration for me as an artist and I think she’s going to be inspiring others as well.

Linda Miller Gesualdo Linda Miller G... 224 posts

I just viewed your art here and it is fantastic, thank you for sharing it with all of us :-)

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait