CLOSED - FEATURED WORK ONLY - The Best Features of RedBubble - READ SUBMISSION GUIDELINES! - High Quality Featured Work only please.

RB PREVIOUSLY FEATURED Art ONLY! - NO NUDITY; NO iPHONES; NO CLOTHING or OTHER ITEMS; NO STICKERS- 2 SUBMISSIONS PER DAY - FEATURED WORK ONLY!!!! HIGH QUALITY WORK ONLY - Only the best work accepted.

Online Graphic Programs & Toys

owlspook owlspook 680 posts

I’ve used some of these online toys/programs … IMHO some are very useful, others simply ok and the rest are toys (smile) …. enjoy …
as always check the terms of service, privacy policy, etc. .. always good to know what you’re gettng into before you jump! (grin)
Sumo Paint
…”Release your inner artist and put Pablo Picasso to shame with the finest painter software online”
Aviary
… free suite of powerful online creation tools
… includes: image editor, music creator, screen capture, audio editor, vector editior, image markup, effects editor, color editor
BigHugeLabs
… helping you do cool stuff with your digital photos
… Flickr toys
… toys, games, utilities: gift center, pop art poster, mosaic maker, jigsaw, hockneyizer, fx, favorite flickr surfer, pocket album, badge maker, calendar, framer, color palette generator, bead art, cd cover, captioner, billboard, slideshow, blog header, on black, scout, name that contact, pool cleaner, motivator, magazine cover, movie poster, photobooth, breast cancer poster, map maker, mat, sunset, trading card, wallpaper, cube, guess the title, random photo browser, locat generator, photo forune, writer, gallery, profile widget, flickr DNA, favorite finder
BeFunky
… edit photos, add effects, text, speech bubbles, frames, stickers and more
…photo effects, auto photo editing, basic photo editing, add goodies, shapes, add text, speech bubbles, unlimited photo storage,
Queeky
… an online drawing community with unique drawing tools and creative users from all around the world.
… create Speedpaint Drawings, enter drawing competitions and projects (win prizes), get feedback on your art, collaborate on drawings, create creative groups
bomomo
… follow the mouse point art creator/toy ..
*Fields
… “Fields is an experimental particle field sandbox. Millions of small particles are driven by force fields, which you can move, resize and change their parameters and this way create abstract compositions.”
Flame Painter
… “Flame Painter is a unique painting program, it belongs to my ‘I am an Artist’ experimental project. I think with tools which inspires you, everyone can be an artist. You can try it here, change different brush settings and paint your own flame paintings. When you change background from black to white, palette changes from additive to substactive and the feeling of the painting is very different. It’s not easy to explain all brush parameters, so I leave this for your experimentation.”
FluidPainter
… "Fluid Painter – experimental tool for painting in liquid. It’s a part of my ‘I am an Artist’ experimental project, where I try to create inspiring environment, where everyone can be an artist. You can create fluid paintings with variable brush color, size, opacity, noise on different preset backgrounds. With “Liquidity” option you can change liquidity of the fluid."
*Kaleidoscope Painter
… “Just drag the mouse and watch what happens.”
DrawToy
… create animated kaleidos …
Citrify
… “easy and fun way to enhance your personal photos Best of all it’s free!”
… tools to fix/adjust/enhance and add effects ..
*Myoats
… “Myoats is a community where people create designs using an online drawing application. These designs can be rated, downloaded, and archived. The Most Liked designs are rewarded by being featured on the home page.”
Make Your Own Kaleidoscope!
… have fun creating kaleidos
FotoFlexer
…”FotoFlexer is the world’s most advanced online digital photo editor. It performs advanced effects previously only available to professionals using expensive software. FotoFlexer was founded by Arbor Labs, a team of graduate students and alumni from the Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology, University of California at Berkeley (and just one MIT/Stanford alum too).”
you might find more checking the links in this blog
Online Drawing Tools & Free Online Painting & Sketching Tools
you might find something interesting here
BookJam Resources
there’s probably oodles more online since I last checked … some great some not so great .. it’s been awhile since I did the google thing for freebie software … never know what someone will come up with next …
have fun … let me know if you find something fantastic (big smile)
owlspook
when I find new online programs I’ll post them here:
PhotoShop Express Editor
FlowerPower … draw with flowers

Dreamflower Dreamflower 22 posts

THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! You make some great finds Owl, thank you so much for sharing. You’re appreciated!!

@Dreamflower …
(big smile) you are very most welcome! … happy I could share my finds with you (big smile) …
ps. and thank you … it’s nice to be appreciated (big smile)

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1330 posts

This looks great Owlspook, I’ve bookmarked for later when I have some free time to explore! Thanks so very much for sharing :))

@ChrisArmytage …
my pleasure (big smile) … enjoy (smile)
ps. found this one just a few minutes ago PhotoShop Express Editor

found a new one … FlowerPower … draw with flowers … (smile)

Jaclyn Hughes Jaclyn Hughes 5308 posts

Flower power is kool. played with it for a few.

@Jaclyn Hughes …
cool… can’t think what I’d use it for at this time but who knows … cut/paste (grin) …

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait