BEACH, RIVER and LAKE Treasures (3/24h)

This is a group where you can add images of anything you have found along beaches, rivers or lakes.

The Completion of our Sand Art by our Shores Challenge- February 27th-2011

Bellavista2 Bellavista2 1616 posts

“Welcome to all our Wonderful Beach,River and Lake Treasures Group Members” We have a Winner of our “Sand Art by our Shores Challenge” without further ado… ’Drumroll!!"

Colossal Castles by Gabriel K with 16 Votes
Sand Castle built by Arron McCormick at Nooosa’s Main beach, QLD Australia.

Made from sand and salt water, it takes roughly 4 hours to create, lots of experience and talent too.

Canon 40D
Sigma 10-20 @ 13mm
Shutter about 4sec
ISO 100
F 5.6
Processed in Photomatix Pro
Colossalcastles

From Everyone here at the “Beach,River and Lake Treasures Group” and your Hosts Esther,Jean and Ann-maree (Bellavista2) we would like to Congratulate Gabriel on his magnificent and definite Colossal Castle, love the way it is lit up inside of the castle. Equally impressive and stunning Sand Art are our Top Ten Winners.

Top Ten Winners

14 Votes

“Castles made of sand” by Bradley Shawn Rabon

10 Votes

Sand Forest (Broome,WA) by Mieke Boyton

9 Votes

Sand Sculpture- a tribute to Jules Verne by Summer Jade

6 Votes

Sand Sculpting #1 by jeanuphotos

Footprint in the sand by Charmiene Maxwell-batten

5 Votes

Unreal. new brighton beach, aotearoa by bodhiimages

Sand Castle Wizard by Alan Hyland

Waiting for the Tide by Scott Johnson

down on the beach by brett watson

From Esther,Jean and I, Ann-maree, Bellavista2, we would like to Thank everyone who entered our Challenge for your time and wonderful contributions and for Everyone who voted…“What an amazing outpouring or Votes!!!” Thankyou for supporting your fellow members.

dedmanshootn dedmanshootn 1419 posts

congrats to the winner and all top ten! great job all who participated

almaalice almaalice 459 posts

I don’t know how anyone could choose a winner they are absolutely amazing. Congratulations to the winner but many many congratulations to all the fabulous runners up. Alma

vaggypar vaggypar 12861 posts

Nice work .!!

tim buckley | bodhiimages tim buckley | ... 51 posts

stunning work everyone,
great to see all the styles and dimensions of work…tim

jeanlphotos jeanlphotos 10113 posts

Congrats Gabriel..that is a gorgeous image. AND thank you all who voted..And voted for my image..Am honored it made it into the top ten..congrats to everyone!!!!

SummerJade SummerJade 1339 posts

Congratulations, Gabriele, and to all the other winners too!! And thanks so much to whoever voted for mine! I really appreciate it! ☺♥♥
~Jade

Lorin Richter Lorin Richter 186 posts

great work…

Scott Johnson Scott Johnson 138 posts

Only a couple years late : Some great work here; congratulations to all; delighted to be included …

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait