Australian Native Plants - add plant name, location, state and Australia.Default images only-no products

Welcome to the Australian Native Plant group. Photos Only. Add Plant Name, Location, State and Australia in Description

Australian Native Plants Group - Features 8th October 2018

kalaryder kalaryder 23015 posts

Entries are coming along nicely in the Avatar Challenge – there is just ONE DAY left for entries and then it is voting time. See challenge here

Congratulations to everyone featured today
I do hope you all enjoy these lovely photos and will take the time to drop a few nice words below the presentation. Spring is looking great so far and I have been out and about recently, yet to name my photos – a time consuming exercise which I am sure you are all well familiar with. However, I certainly have enjoyed looking at the gallery………..

Pink Candy Orchid by Paul Amyes

Pink Eyed Susan by Ben Loveday

Tuart Bark, WA by lezvee

Diuris magnifica group by kalaryder

Mulga on the Wall by Bette Devine

Pink Fairies by Paul Amyes

Parrot Bush by Elaine Teague

Hakea lissosperma closeup – Location: Collinsvale, Tasmania, Australia by CraftyTiger

Australian native Wisteria by Elaine Teague

A Little Bit of Lomandra by seinebrowne

Red bubbles-Abrus prectorius by CraftyTiger

Christmas Bells by Liz Worth

sienebrowne sienebrowne 3496 posts

What wonderful flora we have – congrats to all the Artists. Thank you so much for including my Lomandra!

DPalmer DPalmer 1314 posts

Stunning collection of images. Congratulations to all the featured photographers.

Elaine Teague Elaine Teague 3510 posts

2 features, Wow! Thanks Mik. Such a beautiful selection here. Congratulations everyone.

Paul Amyes Paul Amyes 133 posts

Some loverly work here well done everyone.

Bette Devine Bette Devine 2589 posts

Great tributes to our very special flora!

lezvee lezvee 9848 posts

A very lovely selection of pictures Mik. Thank you very much for including one of mine and many congratulations to all other featured artists, especially to those with more than one included here, good work.

CraftyTiger CraftyTiger 405 posts

A wonderful selection. Thank you for including two of mine. Congratulations everyone

Liz Worth Liz Worth 133 posts

Love our Aus flowers – Congrats to all and thank you for including my Christmans Bells. Much appreciated.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait