Australian Landscapes - State/Country Reqd

Location, State In Australia Added To Description Or Title

Australian Landscapes Features 22nd June

kalaryder kalaryder 21371 posts

Hello everyone. I am pleased to become your new co-host and choose this week’s features. If you wish to post a large version of your work here on the comments page, you are welcome to do so. All images are clickable
6 photos are from the front pages and 6 are from the archives. Congratulations to everyone featured.

…………………………………………..
Trickles down a mountain side by daniel berends……….Taking the long view by David Haworth

…………………………………………..
Stars over the Stones by Sean Farrow ………………..Clifftop Flora near St Pauls by Alex Fricke

…………………………………………..
The Arch by Andrew Wilson………………………..Pathway to Parade, Coffs Harbour by Adrian Paul

…………………………………………..
Road landscape by Elliot62……………………………..Outback Queensland by Liz Worth

…………………………………………..
Into the Mist Barrington Tops by Philip Johnson…………….Cathedral Ranges – South Jawbone by Timo Balk

…………………………………………..
Beedelup Falls, Pemberton WA by Elaine Teague………………….Oakey Sunset 2, Qld by Beth Wode

DiamondsnPearls DiamondsnPearls 283 posts

Thank you Kala for taking on this role and also for all the hard work that you will do for the group in the future :)
congrats to everyone who has been featured and also thank you for choosing one of my images to be included, much appreciated :)

Elaine Teague Elaine Teague 3206 posts

Beautiful landscapes from our beautiful country. Thanks so much Mik for including my photo of Beedelup Falls.

lezvee lezvee 8615 posts

Well done Mik for taking on another group. It is sad to see so many groups closing – most of the Australian ones I am/was in have now gone. This is a lovely collection of pictures – congratulations to all the artists.

Karine Radcliffe Karine Radcliffe 3390 posts

Another great selection of beautiful images Kala!! Congratulations everyone!!!!

Angelika  Vogel Angelika Vogel 5588 posts

A great selection Kala!! Congratulations to everyone!!

Imi Koetz Imi Koetz 3687 posts

Beautiful selection, Mik !! Congratulations to the amazing artists !!

Margaret  Hyde Margaret Hyde 8476 posts

Terrific selection. Congratulations everyone.

Liz Worth Liz Worth 128 posts

Congrats all ! Beautiful images, and thank you for Featuring Outback Queensland. I am very proud to be included.

metriognome metriognome 2595 posts

Certainly made your point Liz! And you’re right – great selection.

Andrew Wilson Andrew Wilson 183 posts

Where we live is Awesome, well done all, beautiful work

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait