Australia At Large!

From coast to coast, bush to city, it belongs in this group. We want to show the world how amazing Australia is, her landscapes, cities, peoples, plants and wildlife. They all can be showcased here.

Features Wednesday 23rd of Jan 2013

Melissa Dickson Melissa Dickson 773 posts

Congratulations to our Featured!!!

Wonderful aussie captures, congratulations to all those who are featured here today :)

Challenges and Voting are open please click HERE to enter and vote!

Echidna, Looking for his Evening Dinner #1 – Whittlesea, Victoria
by Heather Samsa

Banksia at Wittunga
by Ben Loveday

Tasmanian Waratah
by Kip Nunn

S a d M a n
by Penny Kittel

Giant Gum Nuts, Kings Park – Perth. W.A.
by Margaret Stanton

colours of the south west
by mellychan

Home Among The Gum Leaves
by Leanne Allen

Foraging Bees in Red Capped Gum, (lilyarie) native. Sth. Aust.
by Rita Blom

you are so sweet!
by Alenka Co

Whistling Kite
by Steve Randall

White Banjine (Pimelea ciliata)
by Elaine Teague

Grevilea Outreach
by George Petrovsky

Your Hosts,

Melissa & Bevlea

Mieke Boynton Mieke Boynton 2556 posts

Fantastic photography! Wonderful selections, Mel!
Huge congratulations to all featured photographers!

George Petrovsky George Petrovsky 91 posts

Thanks very much, Melissa and Bevlea – many beautiful pictures here from our highly talented group, so I’m honoured to have been included! :)george

mellychan mellychan 132 posts

oh wow! as australia day approaches it is so nice for this homesick aussie to see one of her works featured in this fabulous group. the pictures here are so fabulous and look stunning blown up so big! thank you ever so much for including mine. WOW!

meg65-2611 meg65-2611 408 posts

Thanks so much! It’s a real honour to be included. Such a beautiful selection of photos featured. Congratulations to all.

Elaine Teague Elaine Teague 2778 posts

I love all these fantastic images. Terrific photography. Congratulations to all the featured artists and thanks so much for the honour of being included amongst these fine works.

Alison Murphy Alison Murphy 199 posts

Gorgeous works! Such beauty captured so well! Congratulations all.

Ben Loveday Ben Loveday 317 posts

Great work everyone!

Bevlea Ross Bevlea Ross 516 posts

wonderful features! congrats all

kipNunn kipNunn 67 posts

Great inspirational stuff ,time well spent on all, Thanks everyone :-)

Rita Blom Rita Blom 3310 posts

To think I haven’t had chance to be on RB for a couple of days. Beautiful choices of great Aussie images and Artists.Congratulations!
I am thrilled and honoured to be included.

Heather Samsa Heather Samsa 3 posts

I’m currently on holidays in Apollo Bay, Great Ocean road, enjoying more of Australia and come back to find my echidna photo has been featured!

I’m sitting here going WOW……… That photo was taken roadside and a spur of the momnet thing, I was privileged to capture it and once again privileged to be recognised.

Thank-you!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait