♥ Artists Universe ♥ 2 Works Per Day

Artists Universe it is a Virtual Art Gallery, opened to ALL MEDIA Artists

ARTIST OF THE MONTH ♦ NOVEMBER 2012

Mary Sedici Mary Sedici 6150 posts

TO ALL ARTISTS SELECTED TO RECEIVE THE ARTIST OF THE MONTH AWARD NOVEMBER 2012

ARTIST OF THE MONTH is a project which I came out several month ago, and unfortunately, due to technical difficulties given by the new look of rb, then with my lack of time, I was not able to continue.

Since we are receiving exquisite works of art I want to be rewarded, I came up with a solution which enables the project, and will benefit everybody.

HOW IT WORKS?

I am selecting the work, placing the banners, and then you, the nominated artist, using the *Easy Button bellow, posts the nominated work it in the RUNNING MONTH FORUM
This Forum will be permanent, never deleted. Moreover, due to the banner with specific link to different month, will make the works much, much easier accessible and viewed then in any Feature Gallery

Please use the EASY BUTTON to bring in the work of your nomination

YOU CAN SAVE THE PAGE and use it in the future to post images in any forum, journal, etc, on rb. .

How to use the EASY BUTTON?
1. Copy the URL of the page with the nominated work
2. Select the desired format by checking the box; DON’T FORGET TO CHECK THE ARTIST’S NAME BOX AS WELL, so your name will be also displayed
3. Click on the Easy Button – paste the URL
4. Copy the WHOLE, NEW URL and post it in the forum

VERY IMPORTANT TO COPY THE WHOLE URL, INCLUDING THE 1ST EXCLAMATION (!) MARK. IF THEN ONE IS MISSING, THE IMAGE WON’T SHOW

PLEASE DON’T BE MODEST. CHOOSE LARGER DISPLAY
==============
IF STILL NOT ABLE TO POST THE IMAGE, COPY THE URL OF YOUR IMAGE AND POST IT AS A COMMENT IN THE FORUM. I WILL REPLACE IT WITH THE IMAGE. HOWEVER, DON’T GIVE UP TRYING. THE EASY BUTTON IS VERY, VERY EASY TO USE

WE HAVE SEVERAL BANNER – THIS IS THE ONE CURRENTLY ARE USING. To view the other banners, please visit the older, Artist of the Month Challenge

NOVEMBER 9nd, 2012
Please VISIT & PLACE the nominated work in the
ARTIST OF THE MONTH ♦ NOVEMBER FORUM
► PLEASE POST this IMAGE IN THE FORUM Instructions on 1st Page
Mary

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1073 posts

Such a wonderful idea Mary , incredibly popular last time! You are such a GEM ,thank you for everything that you do !

Hello Rosehaven dear – thank you so very much for this positive feedback. I am so glad that finally I got the idea to put this nomination in place, and that member were happy of the idea and have collaborated so wonderfully.
I placed earlier some banners, now let’s see them posted.

Ron C. Moss Ron C. Moss 23 posts

Dragon Gate
by Ron Moss

Ron C. Moss Ron C. Moss 23 posts

Thanks very much for the invitation Mary, I hope I got the instructions right. : -)

You got it right, thanks for posting it – it is not so hard, maybe unusual at the beginning :)

Lotus 99T SPA 1987 Ayrton Senna
by Yuriy Shevchuk

Ben Loveday Ben Loveday 318 posts

Delusion
by Ben Loveday

Hello Ben, congrats and thanks for posting. I took the liberty to change the display to a larger one.

DEAR NOMINATED ARTISTS – WHEN CHOOSING THE DISPLAY TYPE, CHOOSE THE AT LEAST THE "MOUNTED NOT MAT OR LARGE. DON’T BE MODEST AND SHOW OF WITH YOUR WORKS. LET THE EXCELLENT DETAIL TO BE VISIBLE

I SELECTED SOME WONDERFUL WORKS, AND I REALLY HOPE THAT SOON WE CAN SEE THEM IN THE FORUM. THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR COLLABORATING IN THE PROJECT. I AM REALLY SO VERY PROUD OF YOU ALL

SusanAdey SusanAdey 1111 posts

Rainbow Fantasy
by SusanAdey

debsphotos debsphotos 575 posts

Flooded land….
by debsphotos

patcheah patcheah 871 posts

Thank you Mary .It is a great idea.

Come to Me…………..Happy Halloween
by patcheah

debsphotos debsphotos 575 posts

Mary…this is a fantastic idea!! Thank you so much for the honour!! *-)

Ian Berry Ian Berry 23 posts

Hi Mary
I don’t want to sound like an idiot but how do I find the URL for this image?
Ian

Michael Matthews Michael Matthews 85 posts

Here goes. I hope I got it right. Thanks a lot Mary.

Psychedelic Industrial Museum, Sydney
by Michael Matthews

Randy Richards Randy Richards 757 posts

Thanks fo sticking with this Mary and getting it all figured out and posted.

polly470 polly470 897 posts

Thanks so much Mary!!!

The Little White Bull
by polly470

Michael Carter Michael Carter 4 posts

Thank you so much, Mary! :0))

October Afternoon
by Michael Carter

John44 John44 57 posts

Hi Mary.. thank you so much for liking my work!

Ian Berry Ian Berry 23 posts

a~m . a~m . 1543 posts

~Fiery Sky~
by a~m .

João Castro João Castro 29 posts

My space! 4430
by Jo�o Castro

RC deWinter RC deWinter 595 posts

Alcatraz Night
by RC deWinter

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait