Art in Math

Shapes in everyday life, geometric shapes, patterns, and lines.

Art in Math - Features - 13 April 2014

jaypea jaypea 682 posts

ART IN MATH ~ FEATURES ~ 13 APRIL 2014

How often on RedBubble do we see art and think ‘I wish I could do that!’ and here are twelve that made me think that. Wonderful work from our featured artists again. What a great group this is. Thanks for sharing your fabulous work and congratulations everybody.

Click on the image to see it in the artist’s portfolio and leave a comment there. Brighten up their day. And you can add something here, too!

These works can be entered in the Aprli Features Challenge.

While you’re here, have a look at the new Blasts from the Past in the forums and Linaji’s portfolio – she’s this month’s featured artist.

ENJOY!
Jan

goddarb goddarb 2120 posts

I can see what you mean, Jan. I wish I could do that!! Lovely, intriguing images and creations! Congratulations to all featured artists!!

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 3148 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists. :o)

EdsMum EdsMum 24497 posts

They are all so beautiful – congratulations to all. Shirley

Peter Stratton Peter Stratton 271 posts

I am very impressed with such a broad spectrum of both talent and variety of expressions. Congratulations, all!

FEED ME ! NOW !
by Peter Stratton

Manon Boily Manon Boily 4185 posts

great selection! congratulations to all of the artists and Norbert… one of my favorite!

Wrayzo Wrayzo 4889 posts

So creative… a stunning array of featured artwork…Jan…congratulations to all the talented featured artists!!

tori yule tori yule 7224 posts

Excellent selection, Jan
Congrats to our featured artists!

Slysweeny Slysweeny 80 posts

Wonderful work,congrats to all!

Shulie1 Shulie1 1146 posts

Thank you so much for including my work with these marvellous images! Congratulations everyone!

Sabina D'Antonio Sabina D'Antonio 47 posts

Many thanks for including my piece with so many other great works!

linaji linaji 6409 posts

Oh Jan,,, I’m faving quite a few new artists to me and a few that I had missed the works… GREAT CHOICES … this gallery is amazing and to be part of it just thrills me, thank you and CONGRATULATIONS BEAUTIFUL ARTISTS!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait