Art in Math

Shapes in everyday life, geometric shapes, patterns, and lines.

Art in Math ~ Features ~ Mar 6, 2014

tori yule tori yule 8194 posts

Art in Math Loves to support our Artists!
Please join me in congratulating Wrayzo, As Art in Math’s Featured Artist. Ian has been so supportive of our group and members, and truly deserves this feature. Ian’s portfolio is diverse with many interesting and beautiful pieces. Write a short note of congratulations, it is always very much appreciated.

The Royal Court
by Paul Sturdivant

Jack and Ace
by YoPedro

Spice Up #1
by Prasad

A Flamboyant Flame Tulip in a Pebble Garden
by Georgia Mizuleva

Juggler
by Lemarly

The Line Up
by linaji

Reflected Beach Huts
by Karen Betts

Breathe the Freedom…
by Qnita

Grand Hotel, Malahide
by Ludwig Wagner

The Door to the Light
by Angelika Vogel

Gothic Doorway
by Karen E Camilleri

Space Platoon with Adagio for Strings
by barrowda

tori yule tori yule 8194 posts

Congratulations to our featured artists!
Your work is beautiful!

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 22391 posts

Superb selections – congratulations to all the featured artists! The variety of creative work in this group is such an inspiration!

Lemarly Lemarly 970 posts

Fine collection,Tori !!!!Congratulations to all talent artists !! And thank you very much for this honor of being featured !!! Marjut

Wrayzo Wrayzo 4875 posts

A superb selection & collection of images Tori..wonderful creative talent…congratulations to all the featured artists!!!

goddarb goddarb 2122 posts

Wonderful collection of varied images – love the styles, the techniques and the eye to capture it all!! Congratulations everyone!!

YoPedro YoPedro 11 posts

A big hearty welcome to all in this featured group. An impressive set of images, and I am honored to be amongst you.

Vivian Sturdivant Vivian Sturdivant 5270 posts

Congratulations to all. Beautiful work!! :)

jaypea jaypea 695 posts

Great selections Tori. Congratulations every – really lovely work here.

linaji linaji 6561 posts

Oh wow I love this line up… hehe speaking of line up’s of course. This feels like an outdoor wonder, CONGRATULATIONS TO MY FELLOW ARTISTS!

Qnita Qnita 5507 posts

Congratulations everyone!
Thank you for the feature…

Lemarly Lemarly 970 posts

Fantastic works from everyone !!!! Congratulations to all talent artists !!! And thank you very much for this honor of being featured !!!! Marjut

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait