Art in Math

Shapes in everyday life, geometric shapes, patterns, and lines.

Art in Math ~ Features ~ March 04 2013

jaypea jaypea 674 posts

ART IN MATH ~ FEATURES ~ MARCH 04 2013

Decisions, decisions – it was honestly very difficult to choose only twelve images for today’s features – and here they are. Tori and I really are spoiled for choice with so much good ‘stuff’ in the group from you talented people. You’re all winners! Congratulations to the featured artists and thank you for supporting the group.

ENJOY!
Jan

Click on the thumbnail to see the bigger picture and pass on your comments to the artist.

Kasia-D Kasia-D 4170 posts

Wow, wonderful images!

TeresaB TeresaB 2122 posts

Awesome works!! Congratulations too all featured artists!! Thank you so much Jan for including my eggs!!

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 21956 posts

Marvelous selections! Congratulations to all the featured artists!

andreisky andreisky 309 posts

many congrats to all featured artists! wondeful collection Jan, thank you very much!

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 3079 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists. :o)

JOSEPHMAZZUCCO JOSEPHMAZZUCCO 628 posts

Thank you tori and Jan for this distinctive feature.. very much appreciated – I am honored and thrilled to have been included among these other wonderful artists and their beautiful images and congratulations to the other featured artists – beautiful works !

Peter Stratton Peter Stratton 271 posts

Nice selections, Jan. Congratulations to all!

MotherNature MotherNature 6667 posts

Excellent mix of images, Jan – great stuff!

Congratulations to all the featured artists!

Linda Bianic Linda Bianic 3332 posts

Love the selection, congrats all!

jaypea jaypea 674 posts

Thanks everyone for the great feedback!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait