Art in Math

Shapes in everyday life, geometric shapes, patterns, and lines.

Art in Math ~ Features ~ Sept 20, 2012

tori yule tori yule 8194 posts

Congratulations to our featured artists!
Great work!!

Celia Strainge Celia Strainge 90 posts

Such a lovely selection of photographs! Thank you very much for the feature and congratulations to all of the other featured artists.

waddleudo waddleudo 320 posts

Such an interesting and variety of images with different shapes, content and textures. Congratulations to the artists and thank you to our Host, Tori!
Cordially, Ellen

Photography  by Mathilde Photography b... 3403 posts

Thank you for including my image within this super selection, Tori – congratulations to all featured artists

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 21516 posts

It’s an honor to be featured among such outstanding work. Congratulations to my fellow featured artists!

MotherNature MotherNature 7299 posts

Me, too, everyone- thanks so much for the feature, Tori, and congratulations to my fellow artists who accompany me. It is always an honor to be chosen:>)

glennc70000 glennc70000 378 posts

Congratulations to all the wonderful images chosen so artfully by Tori! Many thanks for being included in this wonderful collection!

Jay Gross Jay Gross 202 posts

Great selection. Congratulations all. -J:

linaji linaji 6564 posts

WOW … wonderful layout Tori, the amazing artists you’ve chosen really shine!
Cheers and congrats Featured Artists!

vigor vigor 10208 posts

Such lovely pieces you have chosen this week tori. Congrats to all who are featured and thanking your for including me!

Thank you to all our members who have stopped in to support this group, and our featured artists!!
You rock!!

Kathie Nichols Kathie Nichols 3674 posts

Cool, thanks for the feature tori, some gorgeous works here…wow!

Love to see you all here. Thank you!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait