APBT (American Pit Bull Terrier) Lovers - See other breeds allowed

A place for APBT lovers to come and show images of their dogs and to show the positive side of this beautiful breed. We love our APBT's, and we love other Bully bred dogs too - See welcomed breeds in the Group Rules.

WE HAVE A TIE - Picture of the Year Challenge

Ginny York Ginny York 6803 posts

PERMANENT APBT LOVERS CHALLENGE WINNERS GALLERY
December 30, 2015

We have a Tie in the Picture of the Year Challenge. HannahT & Susan Werby take the tie win with 4 votes each, with their wonderful images below. All images were great in this challenge since they were all previous Challenge winners.

CONGRATULATIONS Hannah & Susan on Winning the Challenge! Well done! Congratulations also to the Top 10!

CHALLENGE WINNERS:

Boo
by HannahT
4 votes

Please Play With Me
by Susan Werby
4 votes

TOP 10 WINNERS:

Teacher’s Pet
by Andrea Borden
2 votes

bull terrier
by Matt Mawson
2 votes

Aska – Cane Corso
by PaperTigressArt
2 votes

Aw-shucks
by Pam Humbargar
1 vote

Eyes that say trust me-
by Lynn Carter
1 vote

Little Jax
by Bine
1 vote

Mirror Mirror
by Ludwig Wagner
1 vote

My Wonder Girl ~
by Ginny York
1 vote

Matt Mawson Matt Mawson 262 posts

Lovely dogs and lovely images. Congratulations everyone.

Thanks to whoever voted for my Wonder Girl in the Challenge! Congratulations to everyone!!

lynn carter lynn carter 931 posts

Congrats to all, lovely work , Happy New Year xx

Susan Werby Susan Werby 2532 posts

I think every entry was a winner, Ginny!!! Congratulations to all and my congratulations to Hannah plus many thanks for all who voted for mine, as well!!! Congratulations, of course, to all in the Top Ten!!!! Happy New Year to all!!!!

HannahT HannahT 10 posts

Thanks for the kind votes, I personally love all these images – congratulations everyone! :D x

Bine Bine 1865 posts

Congratulations to the winner, fellow top tens and to all a very Happy New Year ! :-))

Pam Humbargar Pam Humbargar 701 posts

All so adorable! Congratulations everyone and thanks for all you do, Ginny!

Thanks everyone for stopping in. I hope everyone had a great New years Eve…and I hope the New Year will be good to you.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait