APBT (American Pit Bull Terrier) Lovers - See other breeds allowed

A place for APBT lovers to come and show images of their dogs and to show the positive side of this beautiful breed. We love our APBT's, and we love other Bully bred dogs too - See welcomed breeds in the Group Rules.

We Have A Winner! March 2014 Front Page Feature Challenge

Ginny York Ginny York 7007 posts

PERMANENT APBT CHALLENGE WINNERS GALLERY
March 2014 Front Page Feature Challenge
February 28, 2014

Pat Christenson has taken the win with 5 votes with her image called MILLIE: The Albino Deaf Boxer. Congratulations Pat!!
Following Pat’s image below are the Top 10 Winners! Congratulations also to the top 10.
All the images below are clickable and will take you to that images page where you can leave a comment. You can also leave a comment below for all the winners.

Again ~ Congratulations Pat for winning the challenge ~ and congrats to the top 10. All beautiful images
Thanks to everyone who entered the challenge and to all those who voted. :))

CHALLENGE WINNER:

MILLY: The Albino Deaf Boxer
by PatChristensen

5 votes

TOP 10 WINNERS:

Did You Say Pretty Girl?
by Ginny York

4 votes

PitBull
by Randy Turnbow

3 votes

Meryl the Boston Terrier
by Ludwig Wagner

3 votes

Buster
by vigor

2 votes

Banjo's Ball
by Christina Backus

2 votes

Love…
by Susan Werby

2 votes

Boston in the Leaves
by Pam Humbargar

2 votes

I didn't think French philosophy would be so hard!
by v-something

2 votes

War Dogs (Peacekeepers) 2
by ARIANA1985

1 vote

Congratulations Pat! Congrats also to the top 10.
Thanks so much to the members who voted for my image in the challenge. :))

Susan Werby Susan Werby 2667 posts

These are all wonderful and congratulations to Pat for her First Place Image… A shame there isn’t more participation in this wonderful group and challenge, Ginny… My congratulations to all the Top Ten…Honored to have mine included…Thank you for your votes!

I agree Susan. We really could use more participation. sometimes there is a bunch…and other times it seems to just fade away. I think people get busy in real life. Maybe the weather is nice. :))

PatChristensen PatChristensen 526 posts

Thank you Ginny and Susan I am thrilled to death! A wonderful challenge congrats to all in the Top Ten great images each and everyone big hugs :)Pat

Christina Backus Christina Backus 206 posts

Congratulations to all because all of them are really special and Pat’s winning shot really deserved it!

v-something v-something 779 posts

Congratulations Pat!! What a beautiful image :))
Congrats to the Top Ten :)

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 2112 posts

Congrats to Pat & all of the Top Ten! Great photography!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait