APBT (American Pit Bull Terrier) Lovers - See other breeds allowed

A place for APBT lovers to come and show images of their dogs and to show the positive side of this beautiful breed. We love our APBT's, and we love other Bully bred dogs too - See welcomed breeds in the Group Rules.

FRIDAY FEATURES 1-17-14

Ginny York Ginny York 6803 posts

PERMANENT APBT LOVERS FEATURE GALLERY
January 17, 2014

Following are this week Features. Such talented members! We really could use more images in the group. We are small….but mighty! :)) All images are clickable and will take you to the images page. Please help me congratulate the members who captured or created these wonderful images by leaving a few words below.

Congratulations everyone!

Bella the Boxer
by Christina Backus

Puggle Father & Son
by BarbBarcikKeith

Joey says Merry Christmas Baby !!
by matt1960

Pretty face
by brotbackgeraet

English Bulldog Happy Winter Scarf
by offleashart

Little Wolfy
by v-something

That's Enough..I'm Worn Out !
by VoluntaryRanger

Banjo at Attention!
by Christina Backus

Boxer Puppies
by BarbBarcikKeith

I Have a Dream, NO BSL
by Beverly Lussier

Dazed and Bewildered "Greeting Card"
by Susan Werby

Always A Puppy To Me!
by v-something

Christina Backus Christina Backus 212 posts

What a special honour to have been featured! Thank you so much to our wonderful group hosts. And congratulations to all!

So happy to have you in the group Christina! Your images are beautiful. :)) Thanks so much for stopping in. ;))

BarbBarcikKeith BarbBarcikKeith 472 posts

What wonderful work.. glad to be a part of it. Congrats to all!!

Susan Werby Susan Werby 2538 posts

Those sweet faces, Ginny…kisses for all of them in large!!! Congratulations to the featured artists/owners and thank you for including my Dazed and Bewildered Boston…

Thanks Barb and Susan! Your artwork is amazing Barb, and your Bostons are divine Susan! :)) Keep them coming!!

Vicki Childs Vicki Childs 240 posts

Congratulations Everyone. Some amazing pieces included. I adore the BSL T-Shirt.

Beverlytazangel Beverlytazangel 1 post

Thank you all. Thought I’d share the rewrite I did of MLK’s speech for the bully breeds and their owners:

The Speech….Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow with discriminatory laws of Breed Specific Legislation, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.” This includes our right to own the dogs of our choice.

I have a dream that one day on the streets of New York City, the sons of former Pit Bull Owners and the sons of former law enforcement will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the city of Denver, a city sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little Pit Bull Dogs will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by their breed or the size of their head but by the content of their character and behavior.

I have a dream today!

Jamie  Green Jamie Green 445 posts

Thanks for the feature Ginny and well done everyone else. A great selection.

Evita Evita 17211 posts

Gorgeous, adorable ….. way too cute…Congratulations to everyone !!! ☺♥

Thanks for your speech Beverly ~ I too hope there will be an end to BSL and that people will realize that no one group should be judged by a few individuals.
I couldn’t resist featuring Tarn all worn out Jamie ~ Something we rarely see. :))
Thanks for stopping in Evita and leaving your congrats. :)))

v-something v-something 781 posts

Is it me – or are the dogs getting cuter and cuter? Beautiful selection Ginny. Thanks for including my puppy Batty and my treasured memento of Wolfy :)
Congratulations to all featured!! Such a pleasure to view these images :)

They’re getting cuter and cuter Vicky!! :)) including your beautiful little Batty! And the precious momento of Wolfy. It’s so lifelike.

matt1960 matt1960 73 posts

Honored , Thank You. Wonderful group of pictures

Your Joey is just precious and it’s a great capture Matt! Well deserved. :))

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait