APBT (American Pit Bull Terrier) Lovers - See other breeds allowed

A place for APBT lovers to come and show images of their dogs and to show the positive side of this beautiful breed. We love our APBT's, and we love other Bully bred dogs too - See welcomed breeds in the Group Rules.

CHALLENGE WINNERS!!

Ginny York Ginny York 6816 posts

We have 2 winners in the May 2013 Front Page Feature Challenge!
Congratulations to Ann Dixon and Mark Cooper for taking the win with 4 votes each!

Boxer Puppy
by Ann Dixon

Gizmo
by Mark Cooper

Congratulations also to the Top 10:

Will This Pose Do….?
by Laurie Minor

Bobby The Boxer
by Dlouise (Dorothy)

Do I Look Like A Ghost?
by Ginny York

In Memoriam Lucky
by Bine

Max Being Tolerant
by BarbBarcikKeith

LULU
by Ron Hannah

Curious Frenchie
by v-something (Vicky)

Please stop in and congratulate the winners! All images are clickable and will take you to the images page!

Ginny York Ginny York 6816 posts

Thanks to the members who voted for Do I Look Like A Ghost in the challenge. :)) I appreciate that!
Congratulations to everyone!

v-something v-something 779 posts

So gorgeous! Congratulations to our winners Ann & Mark and congratulations to our top ten!! Adorable entries :)

Dlouise Dlouise 3043 posts

Congratulations, Ann and Mark,,,gorgeous images!!! Thank you to the members who voted for Bobby the Boxer,,much appreciated and congrats to all!!!

BarbBarcikKeith BarbBarcikKeith 474 posts

It’s always fun to see the different dogs with LOADS of personality.. Congrats to all.. and thanks so much for the votes..

Mark Cooper Mark Cooper 143 posts

Congratulations to Ann and a big thank you to everyone who voted, very much appreciated.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait