!Altered by Imagination - ✦2 per day✦

✦!Altered by Imagination✦ Open for Submissions ~ 2 Submission Per Day => If you submit more than 2 (TWO) it will be rejected

*16.09.2012 Featured Art, Altered by Imagination*

polly470 polly470 897 posts

Sept 16th 2012

It’s my turn to pick this week, as Rhonda had to cover for me last week, and boy, did I love her selection! I know she deserves a rest as she has been working hard. As always, it is so hard to make a selection from so much incredible work!

Dreams Of Shade And Light
by Evelina Kremsdorf

Golden flames
by EbyArts

Alone In My World
by Diane Johnson-Mosley

Fly Free
by Sybille Sterk

a REHEARSAL DREAM
by oneoftheclan

xxX Luna Wishes Xxx
by lovemexxx

One Eyed One Horned Flying Purple People Eater
by Sea-Change

Darling
by ChristianSchloe

And please don’t forget to come to the September celebration for our FEATURED ARTIST

FEATURED ARTIST
September 2012

Chris Armytage
SEE IT HERE
saseoche saseoche 87 posts

Awesome and superb artwork congrats to all well done!

Carol and Mike Werner Carol and Mike... 1036 posts

Impressive selection, Polly . . . congrats everyone!

Diane Johnson-Mosley Diane Johnson-... 650 posts

Thank you so much for this wonderful feature Polly. Very beautiful works everyone!!!!!!

Sea-Change Sea-Change 242 posts

Wow!! So thrilled to be featured here amongst such awesome work, thankyou :) Congratualtions everyone !!

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5329 posts

stunning collection of works .. huge congrats everyone

Rhonda Strickland Rhonda Strickland 4080 posts

Well well… look at these beauties!!! Great choices Polly. . . Congrats to everyone included in the features today. . . Well done, Well deserved…

Rhonda

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1330 posts

Stunning selections Polly, wow! Awed by the talent shown here, congrats to all featured artists!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait