Altered Art

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

When a Monday is Magical ! - May 05

tere5 tere5 519 posts

Hi to all my dearest members !

Such a wonderful Monday with your works !!

Peace and Friendship Russian Carnival
by Alex Preiss

Time and sky apples
by Lawrence Alfred Powell

In the bay of Caernarfon (2 of 2)
by Jak Savage

Studio Photography
by RobynLee

Beautiful Melancholy
by Suzanne Carter

by mickpro

http://vimeo.com/92518990
by GloveBox

Double~Mint Twin 3.
by Andrew Nawroski

Through The Eyes Of A Child…
by Karen Helgesen

Tropo.
by Andrew Nawroski

The Others…
by Karen Helgesen

Janelle
by Kanchan Mahon

Congrats to all the Featured Artists!, Thanks for your support I work for all of you with really pleasure !

Tere xx

Suzanne  Carter Suzanne Carter 82 posts

Thanks so much for the feature, i is lovely to be among such wonderful artists, congrats to everyone and thanks again Tere xo

tere5 tere5 519 posts

Hi Suzanne ! so glad to read your post ! your “Melancholy” is delightful ! and the colors are stunning!!

Alex Preiss Alex Preiss 3092 posts

Thanks so much for the feature Teresita. Peace and Friendship Russian Carnival is one of the artworks in my Novorossiya Carnival series.

tere5 tere5 519 posts

Hi ALex !…your work "Peace and Friendship Russian Carnival "…is very touching…Thanks !

Kanchan Mahon Kanchan Mahon 439 posts

Thanks so much for the feature Teresita! How fabulous to be featured amongst so much wonderful work!

tere5 tere5 519 posts

Hi Kachan! as I told you before, your works are going better on time and this one is fabulous !!
You well deserve to be Featured !

Karen  Helgesen Karen Helgesen 306 posts

Thank you very much for the feature, Teresita! Such an honor to have my work featured alongside so many gifted artists! Congrats to all who whose work was featured!

Karen  Helgesen Karen Helgesen 306 posts

Goodness! Just noticed that I have two pieces featured! Wow! Thank you so very much!!

tere5 tere5 519 posts

Hi Karen ! It´s not usual that I featured 2 works from the same Artist, but these ones I can´t wait to next week to featured!…and by the way do you notice that I post all the work on a great size?

Andrew Nawroski Andrew Nawroski 1197 posts

Apologies for missing these features ~ and what a complete feast for the eye to see!! congratulations all on your super features at this fabulous group!!

tere5 tere5 519 posts

HI Andy !!..So glad to read your comment here !!…and as you can see I learned to post the images giants! and your works looks extraordinary !!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait