All AbStrAct Art

A place where the Abstract Life Rules

Gallery of Featuers August 17, 2014

linaji linaji 6250 posts

What is a face, really? Its own photo? Its make-up? Or is it a face as painted by such or such painter? That which is in front? Inside? Behind? And the rest? Doesn’t everyone look at himself in his own particular way? Deformations simply do not exist.
Pablo Picasso

Mozambique…Is mine? (Moçambique … É meu?)
by F.A. Moore

Close to The Edge…
by helene ruiz

new species v1.3
by Dorit Fuhg

"Self portrait"
by Helenka

dreams of a hosewife
by Shylie Edwards

EXHIBITION – rue Quincampoix Paris
by Danica Radman

Mirroring – Retrospect
by siloto

Compromised Soul
by Eddy Aigbe

sunday afternoon 1
by HelenAmyes

Wild At Heart
by Anthea Slade

Mikasa Ackerman
by ururuty

'INTERIOR DIALOGUE'
by Jerry Kirk
F.A. Moore F.A. Moore 37029 posts

Really wonderful theme of the human perspective and the heart by way of “the face”, Lina. I have never read this quote by Picasso; it’s powerful.

I’m truly honored that you would accept and feature my painting, “Mozambique…is mine?…”, which employs realism, surrealism, and abstraction. Thank you very, very much.

Congratulations to my fellow artists featured beautifully here: Jerry Kirk, ururuty, Anthea Slade, Helen Amyes, Eddy Aigbe, siloto, Danica Radman, Shylie Edwards, Helenka, Dorit Fuhg, and Helen Ruiz.

helene ruiz helene ruiz 2917 posts

congratulations everyone! and thank you for including “close to the edge”

Anthea  Slade Anthea Slade 303 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists. Your work is first class and so beautifully rendered. It is such an honour to be featured beside you. Thank you to Lina for chosing me. Thank you Frannie for including us all in your comment.

linaji linaji 6250 posts

Hello Lovely Women and Men of Art..
I cannot get enough of this groups talent. I go through the Gallery and feel so inspired. Today did some art because of all of you. Congrats to you all. Frannie thanks for naming each of our featured artists.
I have not read this quote from Picasso either and felt so compelled by his last line… Deformations simply do not exist to feature the face.
It brought tears to my eyes this a.m… maybe feeling a bit deformed.?

linaji linaji 6250 posts

I’ve also sent out a message I hope you take me up on fellow artists!

RLDavis RLDavis 1 post

Wonderful features – congrats – they are all unique and inspiring!

HelenAmyes HelenAmyes 17 posts

Love that you have “found” a face in my work, and teamed it up in this curated collection,Thank You!

chownb chownb 67 posts

Wonderful selection…unique creations…congrats !!!

Jerry Kirk Jerry Kirk 148 posts

A fantastic collection of art! Thank you so much for the inclusion. Congratulations to all of my fellow artists.

Alison Gilbert Alison Gilbert 887 posts

Incredible gallery!! Great work Lina and all the featured artists here… such a pleasure to view :))

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait