Cells – by – Maria Meester

Cut Across… – by – Roz Rayner-Rix

Ibeiji – by – Emily Alice Twigg Thewlis

The Green Wall – by – Angelika Vogel

Prismatic Seductive Expression – by – Joseph Barbara

Birchwood – by – Western Exposure

linaji linaji 7008 posts

LIFE PATTERNS
Again, I am amazed how much incredible work is submitted from our members, Thanks All!

evon ski evon ski 194 posts

Such a great collection of work here. I am thrilled to be included. Congratulations Everybody on your feature and thank you Linaji for a lovely curation of artwork for us to enjoy!!! You Rock Girl!!! xo

Angelika  Vogel Angelika Vogel 6568 posts

An excellent, wonderful selection Lina!! Congratulations to all the featured Artists and thank you so much for including my photo!!

autumnwind autumnwind 13957 posts

Wow! I am totally and completely honored to have my work featured here along with these most excellent and amazing works of art! Thank you so very much dear Lina, and congratulations to everyone!!❤︎

Maria Meester Maria Meester 13 posts

Thank you so much for making my work part of this stunning and interesting collection! I’d like to congratulate everybody.

WesternExposure WesternExposure 437 posts

A great theme and such an interesting and diverse collection of works. If you want a good laugh, do read the description going with Tank’s caravans ☺ .
Thank you, Lina, for all you do here and for including my birches. Congratulations to ye all!

David Allen David Allen 12 posts

Thanks for including my work in this collection. Congratulations everybody on your feature and thank you Linaji for your curation.

TeAnne TeAnne 2640 posts

WOW! I love them all. Congrats to everyone.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait