All In Editing

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

FEATURES ARE UP FOR THE WEEK OF 12/18/2012 IN...All In *Editing* Group!

linmarie linmarie 2147 posts

Congratulations to our featured Floral Art Works this week… WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!
So beautiful each and everyone of them!
All works are click able to go to its page to comment and please leave your comments here also for your friends to read!
There will be no features until after New Years Day week..but group will stay open for submissions and moderating will get done.
so with that said…..
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year Everyone!!!
You are all so inspiring, amazing and creative!
See you all next year! giggles!!!!

dance of the ballerina’s by Annette Holl

Vintage Calla palustris by Erik Brede

Red Red Rose by Linda Makiej

vigor vigor 10189 posts

Just a lovely display of beautiful flowers to brighten any one’s day. Congrats to everyone. Thank you for choosing mine in this line up Linmarie!

Dianne English Dianne English 194 posts

Thanks to Linmarie for this beautiful gallery, my congrats to all :))

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 20973 posts

These are such lovely images and beautifully displayed! Thank you so much for including one of mine and congratulations to my fellow featured artists!

suzannem73 suzannem73 81 posts

Thanks so much, Linmarie, for this special honor. Congratulations to all of the artists.

TeresaB TeresaB 2306 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists!! I would like each and every one of these flowers in my garden!!! Thank you so much linmarie for including my christmas cactus!!

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1500 posts

Thank you so much Linmarie for including one of my images amongst these very pretty flowers. I hope that you have a lovely Christmas and the new year brings you everything that you could wish for!
Congratulations to all featured artists.

AnnetteHoll AnnetteHoll 120 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists and Thankyou Linmarie for including my image, I am truly honoured !

Dlouise Dlouise 3043 posts

Congrats to all featured artists!!!!

Laurie Search Laurie Search 234 posts

Gorgeous flower images!!! Congratulations to all!!!! And thank you so, so much, Linmarie, for including one of mine here!! It’s an honor!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!!! :)))

tori yule tori yule 8211 posts

Beautiful gallery, Linmarie
Congrats to all