All In Editing

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

FEATURES ARE UP FOR THE WEEK OF 10/16/2012 IN...All In *Editing* Group!

linmarie linmarie 2147 posts

Congratulations to our featured art works this week.. theme of…OWT… One Word Titles.. one of my favorite themes too use in my groups..
You all did not disappoint.. these are so amazing and creative and inspiring..!!!!!!!
With our current Challenge that is open…Spooky and Scary for All Hallows Eve….
I was very careful not to pick your works that might fit the challenge…
Speaking of the challenge… please read the rules carefully… I had to remove 2 works today… because you submitted into the challenge before it was accepted into the group… and you had not followed our group rules of listing your editing program or process… which means the work was not in our group… so be careful… OUR RULES SPECIFICALLY STATE… you must list your editing programs or process above the show more description… or first comment box in your description box… and then it was stated in the challenge must be approved into the group first…to make sure you have been accepted.. please and thank you..
Back to our wonderful features…. all works are click able to go to its page to leave comments.. and please leave your comments here for your fellow honored members to read…
I thank everyone for their patience and well wishes while I was absent for my knee surgery.. I am healing.. taking it easy.. and even sitting here today is tough.. but I am tough. and I missed you all dearly..
So….. I wish everyone a week filled with peace, love, light and inspiration.. and lets see some more spooky works come in for our challenge..
Until next week.. you all stay ghoulish and gracious!!!! ♥linmarie

Tranquillity by Lissywitch

Faded by Jan Pudney

ARMadillo by Randy Turnbow

David Rozansky David Rozansky 359 posts

WOW WHAT A COOL THEME!!!
Really over the top!
Congrats to all. I am honored to be amongst the likes of you!

jaypea jaypea 695 posts

What a great selection of imaginative work – well done everyone, and I’m chuffed to be included. Look after that knee Linmarie!

Barbara Ingersoll Barbara Ingersoll 512 posts

Thrilled to have my Apple included with these beautiful features!! Thank you, Linmarie!

Randy Turnbow Randy Turnbow 790 posts

A fantastic group of works linmarie! Congratulations to all the fine artists!

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1500 posts

So many very creative works of art! Terrific idea for selecting works Linmarie. Congratulations to all who have their work featured in this fine gallery

tori yule tori yule 8211 posts

Beautiful gallery,
congrats to all