All About Flowers (3 per day) ♣ Photo's, Drawings, Paintings

All About Flowers is a group to celebrate the beauty of floral nature.

All About Flowers Group - Features - 11th August 2017

kalaryder kalaryder 22043 posts

Welcome to our new members, We would remind all members that work MUST be your own, or if taken from the internet then acknowledge the source
Please take the time to enter and to vote in challenges and leave
comments on the group’s message pages such as this one, all of which helps to keep our group active.

From time to time we choose a member to become a Forever Featured Member, the result is a special presentation to the group of some of that member’s work and also their icon remains on the group’s homepage. When we look for our new Forever Featured Member it is the activity in the message forums of the group we look to first.

Avatar challenge just opened Please do not use any image which have reached the top ten before – enter here

Congratulations to everyone featured here today – some features are from the archives and some from the front of gallery.
All features can be clicked on by link to leave a message and/or you can leave a comment below this presentation

Signs of Spring by Rebecca Bryson

Purple Mums by FrankieCat

Just One Rose by trisha22

Hovering Hummer by Chet King

Rose Garden 7-15 by beeden

White Peonies by Graeme Hyde

Where’s the Bug? by Bee Garland

Magnolia – Genie by lizdomett

A purple hydrangea by eddiej

Two toned Hydrangea by Jane Neill-Hancock

New Gardenia Leith Park Victoria by Fred Mitchell

Red and Yellow Tulips by Margaret Goodwin

FrankieCat FrankieCat 424 posts

Such a beautiful selection!!

Graeme  Hyde Graeme Hyde 1270 posts

Thank you Lesley for including my work in this lovely collection. Congratulations to all included

lezvee lezvee 9135 posts

A really beautiful collection Mik. Congratulations to everyone featured here.

eddiej eddiej 101 posts

Thank you for featuring one of my images , a lovely collection from all the contributors.

Rebecca Bryson Rebecca Bryson 171 posts

Absolutely stunning images! Congrats to all the featured artists and thank you so much for including my image

cuprum cuprum 1452 posts

Beautiful selection, congrats to all artists!

autumnwind autumnwind 12240 posts

Beautiful as always, congrats to all!!

beeden beeden 42 posts

Congratulations to All included and many thanks for my inclusion, very much appreciated

Jane Neill-Hancock Jane Neill-Han... 5514 posts

Thank you SO much for featuring one of mine – so happy to have found this group and congrats to all those featured as well this week!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait