Agent Provocateur - T-Shirts with Messages

A collective of t-shirts and designers that communicate meaningful messages through signs, symbols, and/or imagery.

Weekend T-Shirt Challenge - Something Different (locked)

Miriam Shilling Miriam Shilling 3 posts

Thanks Scott. I’ll get the hang of this one day.
Thats my entry above based on the song Chip Away by Janes Addiction.
I thought I’d try a bit of photomontage. Much quicker result than drawing.

nofrillsart nofrillsart 90 posts

This was my other one based more on the band rage against the machine, than just a song. Don’t really care if its in the comp or not just thought i would pop in here for a look see! ;)

180ronin 180ronin 5 posts

Hey all! we thought this contest was pretty sweet so we did something called Molecular Implosion for this contest its something very different and a different style from what we normally do.

sorry about the link we had a tough time trying to actually post it on the thread…oops sorry

Natalie Tyler Natalie Tyler 1493 posts

fixed it ;) …nice tee!

180ronin 180ronin 5 posts

thank you! :)

hollisterbay hollisterbay 117 posts

This sounds fun – I’m in for sure yo!

hollisterbay hollisterbay 117 posts

My entry inspired by The OC theme song -

http://www.redbubble.com/people/hollisterbay/cl...

RedBubble

jemimalovesbigted jemimalovesbigted 386 posts

Soooooooo! what’s going on with this then? Has anyone else voted? it just sort of faded out of existence or something…. Well I enjoyed it immensely so thanks guys =D

sjem's hot lawyer sjem's hot lawyer 7 posts

The votes for this one were still coming in yesterday but I’m pleased to say we can now announce our winner. Well done to everyone who tried something different for this challenge. Impressive results! Stay tuned for the next one …

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait