#2 PER DAY# AFRICAN ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY - Only Africa's landscapes,wildlife & people.

SPECIFY CAPTURED LOCATION

Southern Africa

Heps Heps 566 posts

Vic falls
The high fall season is in April. Then the falls is on their best! The smoke that thunders is what it’s called by the people living in the area. Please make sure you have your maleria tablets as it is a maleria area. It is then hot during the day and sometimes even at night.
Mozambique
To visit this country you also need to have your maleria tablets. The coastline is beautiful and you can swim with the dolfins! Weather is hot most of the year but from November to Feburary it is the rainy season.
Botswana
While you visit Vic Falls in Zambia you can arrange to go to Botswana’s gamepark. This is worth your while to go to Chobe game reserve. You can arrange with your hotel for a day excursion. They pick you up in the morning and take you past the border over the Zambiza river to Chobe game lodge. From there you have a trip on the river and see alot of animals such as elephants, entelope, crocodiles, hippo’s and lots of birds. You then return to Chobe lodge to have lunch. After lunch you can enjoy the park from a 4X4 vehicle to see even more entelope, giraffe and many more wild animals. After your afternoon drive you are transported back to your hotel.
This is Africa at its best!

esther26 esther26 1 post

i visited Vic falls during a primary school trip and also the Hwange Game Park. i would still love to go visit again now that i’m a grown up. You just reminded me of home!!!!!!

robbtate robbtate 47 posts

What a wonderful place Africa is, such poverty but content in their way of life unlike the English who are never happy and loathe their existence.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait