A Place to Start--The Place to Be

(Family Safe, 2 per Day) A friendly group where you can ‘test the waters’. Show us your work before sharing it more widely with the RedBubble community. Group active April 2015.

A Place to Start--The Place to Be - Feature Gallery - October 2015

HolyOther HolyOther 20 posts

Thank you for the feature!

Some amazing work there – congratulations to everyone displayed.

autumnwind autumnwind 12561 posts

Absolutely wonderful features! Congratulations to all featured artists!! Thank you Evita for this most awesome honor!
So grateful to be included! : )))))) xxxxxxx♥

Margaret Stevens Margaret Stevens 2776 posts

A wonderfully diverse selection! Congrats to all and thank you for including my grevillea.

EdsMum EdsMum 24505 posts

Beautifully chosen works from these Artists- I congratulate them on the wonderful work — Shirley

Charldia Charldia 128 posts

Thank you Evita. I am truly honoured to be among such awesomeness! Congrats artists and writers. Well done.

jeanlphotos jeanlphotos 10519 posts

CONGRATULATIONS to all

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 9735 posts

Oct.10-2015..Congratulations to all Nicely done and presented by all hugs

XOOXOO XOOXOO 47 posts
Thank you for chosing my surfer! Congratulations to all!
Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 15634 posts

Thank you so much for featuring, “Let There Be Peace On Earth”! Congratulations to all the featured members!

wolftinz wolftinz 2554 posts

Congrats to all!

Chanel70 Chanel70 979 posts

Truly grateful for the lovely inclusion Evita~ and a great selection of beautiful features~ congratulations to you all!!! : )

kindangel kindangel 414 posts

This is a great collection, Evita ! Such Thanks for featuring my work "The queen of autumn " , I so appreciate it ! Congratulations to all featured artists, well deserved !!!:) Irene

Donna19 Donna19 866 posts

Thank you so much for including me in this honor. Congratulations everyone

Sandra Foster Sandra Foster 2188 posts

Congratulations to all featured. Evita, thanks for including my Four Balls

Marilyn Harris Marilyn Harris 603 posts

Thank you Evita! It’s such an honour to have my work Featured amongst such a stunning selection! Congratulations to all! :))

Susan Nixon Susan Nixon 33 posts

Congrats to all! Honored to be among you!

Sally Griffin Sally Griffin 3642 posts

so AWESOME

EdsMum EdsMum 24505 posts

Well done to all- Shirley

BSherdahl BSherdahl 16 posts
A Place to Start Group has bestowed upon my artwork an honour

Please take time to check out the works of the group A Place to Start The hard working hosts have done a wonderful job

Flower of Love":http://www.redbubble.com/people/bsherdahl/works... was the work of mine honoured at this point of time.

This is truly greatly appreciated. With humilitude, I have attempted to send a grateful tribute to the group, “A Place to Start” in a "Journal Entry ":http://www.redbubble.com/people/bsherdahl/journ...

The works in the October Feature Gallery are truly marvellous, congratulations to one and all featured here!

OlaG OlaG 68 posts

Congratulations to all… marvelous work …

Evita Evita 17839 posts

Hello Members,

More features for the month of October are up and running!

Join us in congratulating the artists… to leave a comment or favorite their work, please visit the Group’s HOMEPAGE and click on individual images!

Congratulations to all artists featured today… Fabulous works!

Please feel free to add a larger version of your work in this Gallery!

DON"T forget to sign the guestbook before exiting the Gallery!

Thank you!
Anita Pollak Anita Pollak 668 posts

Wow, what an outstanding collection of features, Evita! Congratulations to all the featured artists and thank you so much for including The Magic of Acadia in this wonderful group!

The Magic of Acadia
by Anita Pollak

JohnDSmith JohnDSmith 3683 posts

Lovely featured art,…..Congratulation to all.

kalaryder kalaryder 22463 posts

Congratulations all

JRGarland JRGarland 2575 posts

Awesome features, super congrats everyone!!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait