A Place to Start--The Place to Be

(Family Safe, 2 per Day) A friendly group where you can ‘test the waters’. Show us your work before sharing it more widely with the RedBubble community. Group active April 2015.

November 2013 ~ Permanent Feature Gallery ~

Johanna26 Johanna26 122 posts

A most beautiful selection Evita ..thanks for all your work and a congratulations everyone … it was great viewing all these wonderful photo’s and artwork …

jhawa jhawa 21 posts

Wonderful works. Congratulations to all remarkable artists. Thank you for having my photo. I am honored.

Corri Gryting Gutzman Corri Gryting ... 10132 posts

Wonderful collection, Evita!
Thank you for including one of mine.

kalaryder kalaryder 17764 posts

Thank you most kindly for featuring Along the Pier and congratulations to everyone feature here is this wonderful collection

Michael May Michael May 851 posts

Congrats to all!

LarryB007 LarryB007 673 posts

Great selections Evita, congratulations to the talented artists, I m honored to be included!

karina5 karina5 346 posts

Thanks for including my image “Rflections in Nature” and congratulations to all the other featured artists.

Kanages Ramesh Kanages Ramesh 1059 posts

Thank you so very much Evita!! Honored to be a part of this wonderful collection!! Congratulations to the featured artists!! :)

phil decocco phil decocco 887 posts

bravo to all the artists selected for their wonderful images. Happy to be among this group!
phil

autumnwind autumnwind 8589 posts

Congrats to everyone!! Thank you dear Evita for the beautiful honor!!!! : ))) xoxoxxoxooxxoxox♥

Diane Arndt Diane Arndt 2246 posts

Such wonderful works. Congratulation every one. thank you for including me ’~}

Diane Arndt Diane Arndt 2246 posts

I am amazed at the wonderful choices up here. congrats to all. Thank you for including two of my works…very exciting, Di

Qnita Qnita 5539 posts

Beautiful features! Congrats everyone!
Thanks for mine!

peasticks peasticks 23 posts

Thank you for including my little kangaroo, and well done to all the photographers, great shots ! :)

Trish Meyer Trish Meyer 680 posts

Evita, I am thrilled to have “The Apostles” included in this wonderful selection of images … thank you !
Congratulations to all featured artists on their excellent works !

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait