A Bible Verse A Day

A Bible Verse A Day is Soothing to Your Soul

Welcome!

aprilann aprilann 2606 posts

We are so excited you joined our group and can’t wait to see your wonderful works of art. Please join our sister groups – Art with Scripture – Calendars and Cards and The Picture of Scripture also.

Just a reminder that to submit an image into A Bible Verse A Day it must have a verse from the Bible with the reference included. Please review the few rules we have before submitting your first artwork.

We have challenges regularly and encourage you to participate whenever you are able. Please check out our current Challenges AND, if you enter a challenge, you MUST vote in that challenge.

Feel free to copy and paste our Proud Member banner on your profile.

Again, thank you for joining and have fun!

Blessings,
April

P.S. Other groups you may be interested in:
A Big Texas Experience
A Bunch of Yellow
A Dash of Color
A Gorgeous Green
A Meaningful Moment
Arachnids
Art with Scripture – Calendars and Cards
Black with a Hint of Colour
Collective Collage
Fabulous Flowers
Featured For A Challenge
Fiery Hot Colors
Lovely Lavender
Old and Abandoned Vehicles
Painted Nature & Objects
ShuTTerBugS
So Blue
The Picture of Scripture

silverportpics silverportpics 1 post

Dear Bible Verse A Day,
I have just joined your group, which looks very inspiring, thank you.
How do I submit my photographs to share on the forum please? Is it just if it matches the current Challenge?
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
KInd Regards,
Stuart
Silverportpics, UK

aprilann aprilann 2606 posts

Hi Stuart,

There are different forums. We have the Features, Challenges and the Hosts Outstanding Picks.

If you are referring to the Challenges those are placed there by the host and show who have won the challenges in the group. So, if you win a challenge, your image will also be placed in the forum Permanent Winner’s Gallery.

The host places the photographs in the Permanent Features Gallery when she chooses the images for the weekly features.

The only forum that members have a choice in is the Members Outstanding Picks Forum. A member may choose another member’s image that they find is outstanding. Email to the host the member’s name and the name of the artwork in the gallery they want to have featured in the Member’s Outstanding Picks Forum and the host will feature the image it.

your host,
April

RicksPix RicksPix 1 post

I just joined RB and still green to this platform, so have no idea how to fully navigate through groups and how they work yet. Also this is the first group I’ve joined and cant find where you submit any pictures, how does this work? Thank You Rick

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait