1000 Plus - MUST LIST VIEWS!!! /Image Only - no just text, no repeated patterns

A Group to Acknowledge the 1000 Views Milestone

Features - 12 November 2017

PhotosByHealy PhotosByHealy 2689 posts

Twelve recent submissions chosen as this week’s Featured Works. Beautiful work by talented artists.

Here are this week’s wonderful features:

Each of the above thumbnails is clickable. So you click on through to see a larger version or leave the artists a comment or Fave. You can also leave comments here on this post to show your support of these fabulous artists.

IMAGE of the WEEK
(Selected for display on our group home page under our description)

San Xavier’s Mother Mary by DAdeSimone

Congratulations once again to all the wonderful artists. Thank you for participating in the group.

- Gene (aka Photos by Healy) & Nadya
Co-hosts

Kerryn Madsen-Pietsch Kerryn Madsen-... 562 posts

Congrat’s to all and thankyou Gene for featuring my work Crocodile Clouds, Sunrays and Mt.Bartle Frere, FNQ.

Photography  by Mathilde Photography b... 3958 posts

Thank you Gene and Nadya for including my image – congratulations to all those featured in this terrific selection

T.J. Martin T.J. Martin 598 posts

Thanks Gene & Nadya for choosing to include my “Leaves – Color and Pattern” in this group of featured images. Congratulations to all the featured artists!

Ana Belaj Ana Belaj 11314 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists and thanks for including one of mine!

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 2343 posts

Congrats everyone! Thank you for including “Piano Keys” Gene!

Sandra Foster Sandra Foster 2162 posts

Congratulations to all! Gene & Nadya, thanks for including my Spoon Collection.

hummingbirds hummingbirds 679 posts

Fabulous images! Congratulations to all whose work was featured here :-)

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait