! 100% ! Limit 1 per 24 Hours! - closed for a few days

The 100% best art and photography on Redbubble!

In the Final of a National Photocomp, but please need your help!

Peter Denness Peter Denness 123 posts

Hi,

I’ve been lucky enough to reach the final twelve in a National Photo Comp here in the UK and now the winner is decided by the number of votes recieved. I would really, really appreciate if you could help me by going to

Linked Text

and voting for MAY, which is my picture “The Inquisitive Duckling”

Please only vote once from each IP address, and please ask your friends to vote as well :) (Spoke to Organiser and he said it was ok to vote a couple of times from same computer, but leave 24hrs in between i.e if 2-3 people in same house wanted to vote)

Happy New Year to you all
and Many Thanks,

Pete D

Rhonda  Thomassen Rhonda Thomassen 300 posts

Pete,

Congratulations! This is great. I went and voted and it looks like you may be in 2nd place so far. Come on people, lets help him win!

Good luck!

Peter Denness Peter Denness 123 posts

Thanks Rhonda, I seem to be slipping quite far behind, I was 80 votes ahead 9 days ago, but you never know, thanks for you’re help, I really appeciate it. I have also done well in another competition, but am not allowed to announce it untill this thursday. Take care, pete

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait