FEATURED in Christian Churches, Statues & Crosses Group (05/07/2011)
City square in Győr with an ancient church with two towers (Hungary).
St Ignatius was rebuilt in 1635-41 to the designs of Baccio del Bianco and stands in the Széchenyi tér (square). The two-towered façade was added to the church by Martin Witwer in 1726. The adjoining Jesuit monastic buildings are now a school.