A beautiful old Episcopal church at Jct. of Ocean Ave. and Lake Dr., Cape May Point in Cape May Point, New Jersey. Photo taken December 12, 2009.
According to Wikipedia, it was originally built for Philadelphia’s 1876 Centennial Exhibition, then moved to Cape May Point in 1879. As the shoreline has retreated, the building has been moved back from the ocean several times. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1995.
Adjusted in Lightroom
Featured in the New Jersey Scenery group October 6, 2010