The Inn originally stood on Brierley Hill Road, Brockmore, backing onto the canal at the Stourbridge Flight of 16 locks. It was probably built shortly after the canal was cut. A map of 1822 shows the Bush public house but by the 1840s it was known as the Bottle and Glass.
It was dismantled and rebuilt on this site in the 1970s
The pub is fully licensed and serves traditional food and drinks, including Black Country Real Ale.
Taken at the Black Country Living Museum, Dudley, West Midlands UK
Permision to photograph was granted on the condition that pictures were not offered for sale
Architecture, The British Isles