The 100-seat Maesbury church is made of corrugated iron and wood and was erected in four days in 1906.
Little was recorded of its early days, although it is known it relied heavily on donations for its cost of £380 and fixtures and fittings.
The grounds also includes the War Memorial for the Parish.
Church Challenge – Historic Sites
Historical and White – Preserving History