St Michael’s Church in Chirbury, Shropshire is dedicated to Saint Michael the Archangel. It dates to the late 12th century with the tower constructed around 1300, and a short chancel added in 1733. The church was restored in 1871–72 by Edward Haycock junior. The tower and body of the church are constructed in limestone rubble with pink sandstone ashlar dressings and slate roofs; the chancel is in red brick with a tiled roof.
This is the lock and handle on the door.
BRINGING CLOSURE – Time Worn